IGNORED

Jonas......aka StarFan

DragonRider

Well I guess you are back home now, It was an honor and a privledge to meet you and share your wonderful Black Death..........I know how it got that name now, I experienced it.........

Hope your visit was a memorable one, and I certianly hope to meet up with you again and ride with you. I would love to visit your country and ride it as you have ventured to the US and ridden here, you only saw the tip of the iceberg, next time you will have to come to Georgia and Todd, myself, Blackjack, just to name a few will take you on some the best riding roads in the US. Tail of the Dragon would just be for starters.........but no Black Death before that ride......for sure or you might end up wearing that label permanently.

Thanks for coming to MD, it was special for all of us............:thumbsup:

Hey Lewis,

I just wanted to let you know that Jonas returned to Iceland on June 12, 2009. The company that he works for has him working in Greenland and he returned to the job site Monday, June 15, 2009. His access to the VR.ORG site is somewhat limited while away from home so it might be a while before he answers your post. (I didn't want you to think he was ignoring you)

By the way it was a pleasure meeting you and "the wild bunch" from down south and hope we could meet up again in the future.:thumbsup2:

Earl

Hey Lewis,

I just wanted to let you know that Jonas returned to Iceland on June 12, 2009. The company that he works for has him working in Greenland and he returned to the job site Monday, June 15, 2009. His access to the VR.ORG site is somewhat limited while away from home so it might be a while before he answers your post. (I didn't want you to think he was ignoring you)

By the way it was a pleasure meeting you and "the wild bunch" from down south and hope we could meet up again in the future.:thumbsup2:

Earl

I was wondering why we havent heard from Jonas, glad to hear he made it home safely. Looking forward to his trip report. Craig

jonas...just wanted to add in my two cents and how it was my pleasure meeting/riding with you...when you have time pm me and i will send you the pictures. i am going to post them in my folder also...stay safe and dont work too hard....craig:happy34: