IGNORED

Squidley and The Gift............

DragonRider

I dont know if I thanked Brad for my LSU hat, I was so surprised at what transpired that I forgot to thank him. So, Squidley, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, your gift and your passion for St. Jude touched me to the core, I will never forget what you did for me and the kids at St. Jude. My Friend, and I say that with great pride, you are the best of the best. I also want to thank all the VR members who donated when the hat was passed and for signing the gift. The members here are the greatest, and I am proud to be counted as a Venturerider.

God Bless you,

Lewis

Lewis, It is you who deserves the thanks for all the hard work you do for St. Judes on behalf of Venturider .org....Its easy to dig into a wallet, I only hope that some day Taters and I can make the trip with you to visit the hospital... THANK YOU LEWIS.......:clap2:

Lewis,

Tom said it perfectly, it was YOU that 1st thought of this as far as adopting St. Judes. I know you work tirelessly to keep us all aware of St. Judes and we are very proud of you. I am but a grunt for this cause, your the commander and I'm happy and proud to be able to help you with this cause.

I'm glad you like your hat, it's sent with lots of love, even if it took you 7 months to get it :whistling:

Thanks for all you do my friend, you are one of the biggest reasons that this place is what it is :thumbsup2:

If I had know it was being passed by all the holders at VR get-togethers I would likely have taken longer to find it........but it was great fun, your idea was great and the results were fantastic. It was a lot of fun for me and I am sure everyone loved teasing me with ideas............THANX.......

By the way what is the total at now for donations:mo money: from the weigh in.........curious minds want to know.......

Lewis,

Tom said it perfectly, it was YOU that 1st thought of this as far as adopting St. Judes. I know you work tirelessly to keep us all aware of St. Judes and we are very proud of you. I am but a grunt for this cause, your the commander and I'm happy and proud to be able to help you with this cause.

I'm glad you like your hat, it's sent with lots of love, even if it took you 7 months to get it :whistling:

Thanks for all you do my friend, you are one of the biggest reasons that this place is what it is :thumbsup2:

By the way what is the total at now for donations:mo money: from the weigh in.........curious minds want to know.......

I'm still in the process of sending out all the PM's to let folks know the damage

:whistling: I can tell you that monies I have on hand it's over $300...so I'll take that anytime we can get it :thumbsup2:

As soon as I have the total I will post it up on the site and we'll figure out where to keep the money. I'll probably start up another savings account just for the St. Judes monies to keep it strait unless you want me to send it all to you :confused24: