IGNORED

multiply e-mail addresses

is it possible to havbe multiply e-mail adresses? If I subscribe to a thread at work I would also like to hget that e-mail notification at home or vice versa. I was wondering if I put 2 e-mail adresses seperated by a semi colon if that would allow the notifications to be sent to both addresses or is there another option

Thanks

Jeff

The VR notifications go out at 12:01 AM.. You could set a rule for Outlook Express/ Microsoft Mail to forward all the VR notifications to your work e-mail... BUT someone would have to send/receive after Midnight or you could leave your home PC on with OE/MM open and set to send/receive every so often.

Another option is to set your Home PC Account to "leave a copy of messages on server" with "Remove from server after XX days" boxes checked and retreive your e-mail at work by going to your Home ISP's Webmail Website or by setting up your E-mail account at work using the above settings.

OR... Just go to VR.Org and click on "New Posts"

Good Luck

The part about them going out at 12:01 am is not exactly correct. That will depend on how you have your notifications setup in your UserCP. If you have it set for instant notification, you will get them when they are posted.

Otherwise, I think Maineac has about the best solution. No, I don't think you can have them sent to two different emails. I've actually never tried it though.

If you were to use an internet email server like Yahoo, Gmail, etc, then you could check it from anywhere. Thats what I do, and have been on Yahoo for over 10 years, no problems. I've stopped using my internet providers email for the most part.