IGNORED

Can't post in Restaurant reviews

Bigfoot

I'm trying to post a Restaurant review for Pennsylvania and am being told I'm not allowed. I am logged in so I'm not sure if it's me or the system. Any ideas?

And I have one for Bradford PA that needs to be placed in here. And if you're ever riding near Bradford you HAVE to detour to the place.

Edited by Bigfoot

I think there is a fail safe system in place here in the restaurant thread that stops you from posting if the restaurant in question has lousy food. Or if the poster has lousy taste in food, or, or,.......:witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew:

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

I think there is a fail safe system in place here in the restaurant thread that stops you from posting if the restaurant in question has lousy food. Or if the poster has lousy taste in food, or, or,.......:witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew:

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

I AIN'T SAYING NOTHING!! But I'll hold the door for you Ruffy!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think I have all the forms edited now. I don't THINK I missed any of them. Thanks for letting me know.

What's the scoop, you don't like eating good food??????? wouldn't have thought that 2 weeks ago, but now you got me wondering,,, oh you fixed it,,,,,that's better.

If it works you have to read the review. Suffice to say. I will be back there.

We once stoped at the Tin Lizzie outside Bradford and it was a fun place, but nothing spectacular. The food was prety good though. Bradford is about an hour away for us, and we have been thru several times, so I'm gonna go check out your review right now...