I have a 98 rstd.

Was going to get slip on mufflers but noticed exhaust is all

one piece. When i was shopping for slip ons i noticed

they never listed my year of bike-it started in 99.

Does anyone make a whole exhaust kit or does anyone have any ideas

or who i can turn to for after market support.

Wouldn't it be possible to cut the mufflers off and then put on your choice of after market ones? Of course doing that you may not be able to put the stock ones back on as easly. You'd need to add a coupler then or weld a coupler to one end of either the muffler itself or the pipe.

Just thinking out loud here as I'm sure you should be able to come up with something other then buying a complete exhaust system. Save some $$$$$

Larry

BUB (http://www.bubent.com/index.cfm) made full systems for 98 Royal Star, a few years ago. They do not show them on the web site , but you could contact them, in today's economy many companies are taking what ever work they can get. Otherwise check E-bay and the Delphi forums someone may have a set they are selling.

Check Royal Star Riders over on Delphi, look for this post in the for sale / wanted section.

From: FireANDIron May-6 9:04 pm To: Stogie (stogie2u) (4 of 7) 7371.4 in reply to 7371.3 I posted an ad for some I have if your interested shoot me an email and If you want I can send ya some pics

bub headers about 300 miles and two sets of screaming eagle exhaust pipes that slip right on

Edited by M61A1MECH