IGNORED

Vogel Registrations Received.

DragonRider

Here is a list of registrations I have received for Tail of the Dragon IV/Vogel.

1. Al & Diane Bates..................Michigan........Cancled

2. Eck Nace & son John.............Alabama

3. Ken Derritt.........................Florida

4. Randy Rick..........................Georgia

5. Ken Branton.........................Louisiana

6. Kenneth Seymour....................Florida

7. Larry Skeels.........................Michigan.........Cancled

8. Jamie & Paula French...............Georgia

9. Jeff & Leslie Skidmore.............W. Virginia

10. George & Bobbie Powell............S. Carolina

11. Ken & Jackie Wasielak.............Georgia

12. Walter & Betty Stitt...............Mississippi

13. John & Melinda Gibson................Georgia

14. Brandy Little........................N. Carolina........Cancled

15. Wayne Little........................N. Carolina.........Cancled

16. Bill & Linda Predock.................Missouri.............Cancled

17. Rick Reimer & Tyson................Canada

18. Marilyn Reimer & Courtney..........Canada

19. Larry Blagg...........................Indiania

20. Cliff Fargason........................Georgia

21. Elizabeth Fargason...................Georgia

22. David Stutz...........................South Carolina

23. Jack & Sheryl Cusick.................Georgia

24. Steve Stewart.........................Kentucky

25. Don & Eileen Nelson...................Ohio

26. Steve Bungardner......................Indiana

27. Irene Bumgardner.....................Indiana

28. Matthew Ashley........................Alabama

29. Shirley Ashley..........................Alabama

30. Jimmy Ashley...........................Alabama

31. James & Beth Maynard.................Georgia

32. Dennis & Valerie Traynor...............Kentucky

33. Ed McChain..............................Virginia

35. Kent Maurer.............................Texas

Edited by DragonRider
Added son's name (John) & deleted wife's name (Konnie)

I am still waiting to see if I have the time off approved Lewis. Marilyn does...now we are waiting.....as we are going to be sort of in the area for the International we thought we would love to do this on our way in the home direction (sort of).

Hang in there....hopefully I will know tomorrow night.

If you mean you just coming up for the weekend, yes, or waiting till you get there to register, Yes..........Cost of registration is still the same, regardless of when you come.

I will have a table set up to sign everyone in and take late registrations also........I will have t shirts and patches available for sale there also.

Lewis,

is it possible to register just for the weekend?

I plan to leave Ohio on Wednesday the 12 th

This morning a guy from work came in with a CD of pics he just came back from Helen GA and had plenty of nice pictures an a laminated map from Road runner Magazine with 4 nice rides all between 150 and 200 miles

:thumbsup:

Edited by dave_wells
forgot something

mine is coming. just got to take the time to sit down and fill it out, and get it in the mail. i'm figuring on staying the duration. lewis i got a question. i will be sleeping in a tent. does it get cool at night? will i need my blankie? i can't remember. i want to travel as light as i can. bill :draming:

Well Im regretting to post this, but I will not be able to make it to Vogel as I was hoping to.

Hopefully next time I can.

Lewis, I still have the stuff I said I was going to donate as door prizes that yo can have.

Send me an email with your mailing address, and I will ship the stuff to you..

I am really sorry that I can not make it Lewis.

I will get my T-shirt some day down the road from you Lewis.

Eck

Hi Lewis

I will be there when you get there. We will be back from Fl. the Sunday before the meet.

Also while everyone is here if anyone needs use of a garage to work in mine will be ready and waiting.

Steve

Lewis, I'm filling out my registration, but I have a question.

It lists "Passenger" as an extra $15.00. If all works out, we are coming in a

motorhome, towing the bike. My wife and son are coming, would that be :scratchchin:2 passengers?

Walter

BTW Purple tee shirts 1- large, 2-medium

Wes, sent you a pm...........

Lewis, I'm filling out my registration, but I have a question.

It lists "Passenger" as an extra $15.00. If all works out, we are coming in a

motorhome, towing the bike. My wife and son are coming, would that be :scratchchin:2 passengers?

Walter

BTW Purple tee shirts 1- large, 2-medium

Edited by DragonRider

All you will need is a sleeping bag, it wont be that chilly, thats all I ever take on my trips and I havent found a need for extra blankets yet..........:draming:

mine is coming. just got to take the time to sit down and fill it out, and get it in the mail. i'm figuring on staying the duration. lewis i got a question. i will be sleeping in a tent. does it get cool at night? will i need my blankie? i can't remember. i want to travel as light as i can. bill

• 3 weeks later...

Your covered Bill, I am also getting ready to post the tentative date for the St. Jude ride to Memphis...............:Venture:.

hey buddy, i almost got my bike trailer done, got all my camping equipment. now i am giving my best shot to be there. it is still my alltime favorite meet. got my campsite and think i am registered. i hope you got it. looking forward to coming. bill :clap2:

I will be there. Plan to arrive on Friday. My parents will be coming too on their bike. Total 2 bikes 3 people. Can I just put all information on one form. I will send registration form and check( or money order) whichever you prefer Thursday after I get my paycheck. I will let you know t-shirt sizes tomorrow. Which colors are available.

Sent you a pm regarding registration...........

I will be there. Plan to arrive on Friday. My parents will be coming too on their bike. Total 2 bikes 3 people. Can I just put all information on one form. I will send registration form and check( or money order) whichever you prefer Thursday after I get my paycheck. I will let you know t-shirt sizes tomorrow. Which colors are available.

Lewis.

I've mailed off my registeration and check. Am all ready for the Rally cept for one little thing. Sleeping accomodations. Do I need to make a reservation for a tent site at Vogel or will there going to be plenty available??? :confused24: :confused24: Inquiring minds must know. :big-grin-emoticon:

Put my registration and check in the mail this morning. I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express, no camping for me:no-no-no:, Uncle Sam made me do enough of that in the Army.

Also, I am going to try to score a couple of T-shirts from the local Yamaha shops for your raffle, any suggestions on sizes? Judging by most of the crowd I have met, XL or XXL would be needed:crackup:. Hey, I'm as guilty as anybody about hitting the Dairy Queen as much as possible.

Steve. I would make a reserv. if I were you, they will likely have some available, but better be safe than sorry.

Vogel State Park

Lewis.

I've mailed off my registeration and check. Am all ready for the Rally cept for one little thing. Sleeping accomodations. Do I need to make a reservation for a tent site at Vogel or will there going to be plenty available??? :confused24: :confused24: Inquiring minds must know. :big-grin-emoticon:

Dave I would say XL and XXL would be the best bet also...............

Put my registration and check in the mail this morning. I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express, no camping for me:no-no-no:, Uncle Sam made me do enough of that in the Army.

Also, I am going to try to score a couple of T-shirts from the local Yamaha shops for your raffle, any suggestions on sizes? Judging by most of the crowd I have met, XL or XXL would be needed:crackup:. Hey, I'm as guilty as anybody about hitting the Dairy Queen as much as possible.