IGNORED

maps

Lonehunter

I have a ? about the maps that everyone has in there signature. Does this mean they have visited that state( car,Plane,train) or does it mean they have visited that state while riding a bike?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Only bike from 2006 to present for me. I stopped counting interstate travel in 2005, just side roads and national parks now.

I've travelled by bike to Canada and all of the states except for Alaska (planned next 2 years) and Hawaii (has anyone had experience with a jet ski kit for a Royal Star?) since I started riding in 1967. Try to hit all of the contiguous states once a decade by bike.

Hope to visit the southern states of Alabama, Mississippi and Lousiana this year with a long tour in Texas to see all of the things I missed last September because of the storm. I did those by car in 2005, along with the northern ones west of New York.

Ride safe and maybe see you on the road sometime!

Mine does go back to my Hardley days. Rode the shovlehead to vegas and yellowstone and the 99 Electraglide to Washington State. But we'll be adding more with the Venture this year(2 this past weekend), as soon as I redo the Map.

Later, Scooter Bob

PS Map is redone, that was easy!!

Edited by Scooter Bob
Map is fixed from MD

Anybody interested in doing a Nova Scotia to Alaska trip next year just for the heck of it?

I'm retired and the wife doesn't have the time (or inclination) to see some of the wilderness of North America by bike. I get to show her all that she missed when we take the motor home later.

I just finished reading an article about a guy who went from Germany to South Africa by bike. Wonder if a Royal Star could make it?

I have a ? about the maps that everyone has in there signature. Does this mean they have visited that state( car,Plane,train) or does it mean they have visited that state while riding a bike?

Jeff

I have a question too. How can I get a map of Australia ?:confused24::confused24::bawling::puzzled::puzzled: