IGNORED

Whirlwind Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iowawegian

This has nothing to do with biking...but a funny thing happened last weekend. To make a long story short....my neice got married Sat night and we have been bustin our butts to get the farm ready for my parents 50th party the next day.

My oldest son was suppose to be married by a jp in a couple of weeks, but Grandma made a special request from them Sat night. "Wouldn't it be fun if you two could be married on Grandpa and my 50th anniversary? I could line up a minister by tommorrow!" So, that's what happened!! The kids asked grandpa and grandma to stand up for them, the minister was a trooper and the guests that came for the anniversary party ended up at a wedding! They thought it was great!

What a wonderful weekend and now I finally have a daughter!! Life is good! Thanks for letting me share.....

Thanks Ruffy,

Father in law, hubby, myself and our son's along with my brother built it by hand 10 years ago. Time flies. I plan on being buried there!

Wow ! I'm really impressed ! How many square feet is it ? Is this a primary home or a "cabin" ? Looks super!