IGNORED

Handlebar Help For Annie

Aussie Annie

Okay everyone I need your help and advice.:bowdown::bowdown: Because of the stiff leg I need to move back in the seat (removing some foam from back of seat) so the blessed thing fits on the floorboard BUT now me arms' aren't long enough!! :sign **** happens: I already have the Venture risers on the bike, but have been looking for handlebars with more pullback, so I don't lose grip on the bike when in full lock of the handlebars. And to top it off they can't be too wide either!! I'm not built like a lumber jack :crackup::crackup:Want something around 30-33inches wide. So come on people, thinking caps on :think: and help this old girl get riding

Wish I could help you Annie. There are so many variations of handlebars offered out there it really is hard to offer up one in specific. A lot of folks here have gone with the Flanders handlebars but that also means running longer control cables too I think.

Once you find the right combo of seat comfort and handlebar fit You will be a happy camper for sure! Good luck.

Boomer.....whose knuckles drag on the ground and don't need different bars on his scoot.

Annie,

I believe you can get the Flanders bars in any configuration you want. You may need different cables to accommodate the change though.

Freebird, and several others, have experience with this and can help advise a source for the cables and bars.

Check here for the bars http://www.sideroadcycles.com/ImportedMotorcycles/ImportHandlebars/ImportHandlebarsOne.html

RR

:thumbsup2: Thank you all -- very helpful info. I am already getting longer front brake lines. Alan wants to put braided lines on for me, so ordered them a bit longer. Will check out the Flanders bars, can Freebird, or any other short-armed person (sorry Freebird ):whistling:

tell me which model / shape they preferred

And Boomer, sorry to hear about the draggin' knuckles :rotf::rotf:it must be very difficult for you to put the key in the ignition :puzzled: do you roll up your arms ?? :stickpoke::crackup:

:thumbsup2: Thank you all -- very helpful info. I am already getting longer front brake lines. Alan wants to put braided lines on for me, so ordered them a bit longer. Will check out the Flanders bars, can Freebird, or any other short-armed person (sorry Freebird ):whistling:

tell me which model / shape they preferred

And Boomer, sorry to hear about the draggin' knuckles :rotf::rotf:it must be very difficult for you to put the key in the ignition :puzzled: do you roll up your arms ?? :stickpoke::crackup:

No problem for me Annie..........Hope you do well with whatever handlebars you end up with.

Boomer......who has ambidextrous kneecaps.:D