IGNORED

Supporting Members Group

Freebird

OK folks, this evening I will start moving all paid members from the "Registered" usergroup to the "Supporting Members" group. This will take me at least a few days because I have to edit each paid members profile to move them to the new group. That is my fault as I didn't have it set up properly before I started the subscriptions. Anybody joining now will automatically get moved to the new group when they purchase a subscription in the UserCP but for those that have already done so, I have to do it manually.

I would have been well on my way but there was a little glitch and every time I tried to do it, the supporting member lost the ability to login to the site. A couple of you ran into that and I apologize. So now I have that figured out and it just matter of editing all the profiles.

Once I get all the paid members moved to their new group, then I can go back and change the access permissions for the registered but non-supporting members.

This is all going to take a few days and in the meantime, those of you who are already moved will show "Supporting Member" beside your name when you post a message. If you have paid and don't see that designation, it's just because I haven't gotten to yours yet so please be patient. When I am done, I will post to let you know and THEN if you see that you got missed for some reason, you can let me know.

Thanks,

Don

Got 200 members transferred tonight. You will probably see some now with "Supporting Members" beside their name when they post. I'm done for tonight though, will get some more done tomorrow night. Thanks for your patience.

The dues are 12.00 per year. You can pay by PayPal by going to your UserCP and then scrolling down until you see "Paid Subscriptions" in the left menu.

OK folks, I got sidetracked because of a couple of issues. The new usergroup was having a problem with the classifieds and then with some missing menu links on the home page. Finally got both of those problems figured out so will get back to moving people to the proper group. Will try to get some done tonight.

I'm in Indianapolis at a trade show so not a lot of free time right now but will get done what I can each evening. Thanks much for your patience.

For those of you who haven't subscribed, this DID buy you a little more before you lose access. :)

• 3 weeks later...

OK folks, I'm finally getting close to having all the supporting members moved to the supporting members group. I think I like about 150 more and should be able to finish it tomorrow night. Once that is done, I will post that everybody should show supporting member in their UserCP and/or below there name beside any of their posts. I will announce when I am done and then folks a couple of days to let me know if I missed anybody. After that, I will start making changes to the registered users permissions.

Remember, you will need to be a supporting member if you want to continue posting in the forum. There will also be some, maybe all, areas of the forum that you must be a supporting member to read.

If you have been procrastinating as to whether or not to join, I hope you do so. $12.00 per year...I think that is affordable to most anybody.

Still looking for my "supporting member" status. I know you're not finished yet, but it is like a kid going to the fair. I CAN'T WAIT!!! Sorry, I need a cup of coffee.

:farmer:

Sly, sounds like you may have had TOO much coffee!! :banana:

Yeah, I know what you mean, I keep waiting for mine to show also.

RandyA

I just checked and I am now offical!!!

Still looking for my "supporting member" status. I know you're not finished yet, but it is like a kid going to the fair. I CAN'T WAIT!!! Sorry, I need a cup of coffee.

:farmer:

You were only 5 names away. :) I just did 25 more before leaving to work so you are good now.

Folks, I am through tg in the alphabet. That's about half way through the Ts. If your username is A-S...then you should be marked "supporting member". If that is the case, send me a PM so that I can go back and check.

should have started with Z!!! OK I can't do anything but sit and wait anyway. Or so the Warden Thinks. Getting used to those "sticks" again. He left it so I couldn't try to walk on it this time. Go back next Mon maybe get something I could use on a brake??

Im starting to feel like a Red Headed Step Child, with buck teeth and one eye in the back of my head..All mine says is "Tom"....But I am boring anyway!

Hey I'm the red headed step child around here. :no-no-no:Don told me so, said he loved me just like a red headed step child. :innocent: Plus you don't want that job I'm always in trouble. You can have the buck teeth and the one eye though.

Just trying to help pass the time for ya.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret