IGNORED

Trike KIT

Drew

Ive talked to a couple folks that have em and they all liked it. Also, once the bracket is mounted, you can remove the kit in about 5 minutes and be back on 2 wheels. The kit will also be able to pull a trailer so there's no load on the suspension on the bike.

Thanks for the quick feedback. Sounds like it might be for me since, I am going back and fourth on the trike. I like the idea of unbolting and bolting when I want it.

:thumbsup2:

Drew, it's too bad we live so far apart as I would gladly sell you the voyager trike kit off of my '99 and save you some coin.

Have the bike for sale locally but most people aren't interested in the kit, just the bike.

It didn't much matter to me if I rode with or without the kit. The better half won't ride without it so I would install it when she wanted to ride and then just leave it on till I got around to taking it off again. Of course soon after removing she would want to go again.

Charlie

A friend had one on his 1500 GoldWing - gotta be a little careful in the curves, sometimes he would lift the inside wheel. Also on occasion he would lose traction because the outside wheels held the drive tire off the pavement. I suspect that happened because he had the suspension too tight.

One great thing is that they can be bought used for $1000 & up versus $10,000 for a permanent trike kit.

Drew, it's too bad we live so far apart as I would gladly sell you the voyager trike kit off of my '99 and save you some coin.

Charlie

Sounds like a road trip!:banana: Up without, down with. :hihi: works for me

annie did say once she was ging to remove the sidcar rig & install this kit on her rsv.

don c.

Thats' a YES Gunboat :thumbsup2: waiting on the arrival from over there--and it's killing me LOL Haven't ridden since December 2007! On the Voyager site there is a video you can play which gives you a few hints on handling the outrider (on the left of screen)

Main thing to remember is you drive not ride, it's a push pull action on the handlebars-like a sidecar

• 1 month later...

Just bought mine this past Friday (6/19) from Tabor and they are absolutely a pleasure to deal with. Met with Kay and she was more helpful than the factory. I am putting this on my '88 since my wife can no longer hold the puppy up so this will keep her riding and we can continue to take our bikes out to the Blue Ridge and have a blast. We are hooked via Radio so we are always in touch with each other...

I don't view them as training wheels but as an opportunity for her to keep biking without going broke. I will be having the bike & Voyager painted in the Fall and they will look great. Oh yeah the trailer will be painted as well...

My .02 cents

-Topper:Venture: