IGNORED

reflecting on venturerider .org

Snarley Bill

was down at st.louis bread co. for my morning coffee, and had the wing parked where it was facing me. on my windshield i have a large venturerider.org logo that i had made. the more i looked at it the more i thought. why do i have that on a goldwing. the reason is that i am proud to be a venturerider. last weekend at my st. charles meet i had a group of the finest people anyone would want to know. i have met so many great people from the usa and canada, can't leave out squeeze, and annie, from germany and australia even though i never met them. i just wish i had the time and energy to make all the meets. this site is so full of great folks, and i have aquired so many friends, that i show that logo on my windshield with great pride. i take this site very serious cuz it is my family. just want to thank you all for being there and putting up with this old wing riding fart. if you don't like me thats to bad. your stuck with me. :rasberry: :2133: snarly bill

Well Snarley Bill,

I have never had the pleasure of meeting you as yet, but I think what you said is very true. This group of folks is an exceptional group of people, and I am glad to be a part of the group too. We like Gold Wings, too. The bike really does not make the group what it is, it is the people.

I hope that someday I get to meet you.

Yama Mama

Holly cow next thing you know someone will put one on a harley. Whats the world coming to?

I'm glad you are advertising even if you do ride tupperware. Ok you can quit snarling now I'm just poking a little fun at you.

I couldn't agree with you more, Snarley Bill!

The primary reason I took on the challenge of hosting a monthly M&E was to provide an opportunity for VR.org family and friends to be able to get-together with each other on a regular basis. Sure, the rides are fun and the food is always enjoyable, but it's the people that make it so wonderful and so worthwhile!

My sincere Thanks! to each and every one of you that make this such a remarkable place to dwell...

TERRY

was down at st.louis bread co. for my morning coffee, and had the wing parked where it was facing me. on my windshield i have a large venturerider.org logo that i had made. the more i looked at it the more i thought. why do i have that on a goldwing. the reason is that i am proud to be a venturerider. last weekend at my st. charles meet i had a group of the finest people anyone would want to know. i have met so many great people from the usa and canada, can't leave out squeeze, and annie, from germany and australia even though i never met them. i just wish i had the time and energy to make all the meets. this site is so full of great folks, and i have aquired so many friends, that i show that logo on my windshield with great pride. i take this site very serious cuz it is my family. just want to thank you all for being there and putting up with this old wing riding fart. if you don't like me thats to bad. your stuck with me. :rasberry: :2133: snarly bill

:sign yeah that::bighug: :95: :crying: :bawling:

Bill,I was hoping to meet you and surprise a friend as you know at your meet and eat but a few things are going on in my life at the moment and will fill in later..Anyway Thank You for what you do for the site and hope to meet you soon. Again to all its not what you ride or in my opinion if you even ride but the companionship and ability to come together as one putting aside politics and yes even what you ride..We all have different wants at times in what we choose to ride but once a friend always a friend ..At least thats the way I look at it! Tom And Debby

Bill I still have venturerider.org sticker you gave me from Eureka Springs. When I get to the Hub with my Blue Wing this coming weekend I would like for you to help me put it on the Wing So I can show it off with pride.. I'll bring the stuff to mount the sticker with.

Bill,

I'm proud to say your my friend and family and if you ever need me you know I'll be there for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I'm very proud to say I'm a Venture Rider:D.................................

Thank You Don (Free Bird) for giving us such a great family

VentureRider.org is best dang site on the Web.

OK I have to go blow my nose now.....:bawling:

Buddy

Bill I still have venturerider.org sticker you gave me from Eureka Springs. When I get to the Hub with my Blue Wing this coming weekend I would like for you to help me put it on the Wing So I can show it off with pride.. I'll bring the stuff to mount the sticker with.

Bill,

I'm proud to say your my friend and family and if you ever need me you know I'll be there for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I'm very proud to say I'm a Venture Rider:D.................................

Thank You Don (Free Bird) for giving us such a great family

VentureRider.org is best dang site on the Web.

OK I have to go blow my nose now.....:bawling:

Buddy

Ok Buddy I have missed something Blue wing?

Holly cow next thing you know someone will put one on a harley. Whats the world coming to?

I'm glad you are advertising even if you do ride tupperware. Ok you can quit snarling now I'm just poking a little fun at you.

the tupperware is the reason they're so fast. low coeficient of friction. smooth styling for a cool re-entry. :rasberry: :2133:

Feel the same way Bill:178: you folks' stop me from going insane now I spend so much time at home (after accident) and your outlook and philosophy amongst yourselves is so similar to the Ulysses Club inc. that we belong to here, it really makes us feel part of the family. :sign woo hoo: If you sell those stickers' Bill, I'll buy one--be proud to have it on my windshield over here

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

Feel the same way Bill:178: you folks' stop me from going insane now I spend so much time at home (after accident) and your outlook and philosophy amongst yourselves is so similar to the Ulysses Club inc. that we belong to here, it really makes us feel part of the family. :sign woo hoo: If you sell those stickers' Bill, I'll buy one--be proud to have it on my windshield over here

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

hey annie, i've got a couple left. if you want one, pm. your address and i will send it to you. no charge. bill :)