IGNORED

yosimite national park

Redneck

The park is in the sierra Nevada's in central california. The park is very densely forested so most of what you see from the roads are two lines of trees. There are some areas with views and they are some great views. the roads are some great riding. The reason I went to this park was to see the sequoia trees. That wood pecker tried to peck his way into the motor home for 3 days.

One of my favorite things to do is ride Hwy 41 from Fish Camp into Yosemite Valley listening to Roy Rodgers and Dale Evans, and busting out of that tunnel at Inspiration Point. Now that there is a nice morning.

Redneck

I've been following your pics and they are great, but what I don't remember is, are you traveling around in your motorhome?

Keep those great pics coming,

Steve

We are traveling in the motorhome with a klr650 on the back and towing wolfie's jeep. we park the motorhome then use the scoot and jeep to explore the area.

We are traveling in the motorhome with a klr650 on the back and towing wolfie's jeep. we park the motorhome then use the scoot and jeep to explore the area.

So when you get home, it would be a shame to just park that set-up and leave it to just sit there...

wanna loan it out?:duck::whistling::rotfl:

Great vacation idea though. I try not to be envious but that is sweet.

So when you get home, it would be a shame to just park that set-up and leave it to just sit there...

wanna loan it out?:duck::whistling::rotfl:

Great vacation idea though. I try not to be envious but that is sweet.

my vacation will soon be over you should buy this set up and start your own vacation. You will have to fight wolfie for her jeep.