IGNORED

-- rain ---

GeorgeS

Its Raining in Seattle Again Today !!! Only 52 DEG, F. ( nice ride yesterday though )

And Cold, absolutly NO Sign of Global Warming here on the " Left " Coast as yet.

But I'm keeping an eye on things, :crying:

Last night and Today it's quite wet here too but Saturday was full sun all day .. temps around 60-65 I'm guessing...Sunday slowly clouded over by late afternoon and rain started early evening but the temps were still good and we had a great mother's day family BBQ/party ... (not feelin so well today! ... we had baked beans, beer, potato salad, ribs, smokies, beer, baked potato, garden salad, wine, cake & ice cream, did I mention beer?)

I rode all day Sat and a couple hours Sun morn...every day I ride this new scoot, the more I like it!

Man I will trade you with a little of this 90 degree VERY DRY weather right now for some your rain.

Three days of each seems like a fair deal. You will get some riding time and I will get the badly needed water.

Well what can I say about the weather yesterday......it rained......it snowed....had a wicked thunder and lightening storm last night. I had to dig out the snow brush to clean off the car this AM......summer.....hmmmmmmmmm.

Keith