IGNORED

Baldwin, MI. Blessing of the Bikes, 15-17 May, 2009

frogmaster

Baldwin, MI. Blessing of the Bikes, 15-17 May, 2009.

Not promoting this event but have done a Google Search and of course they say 30,000 to 40,000 Bikes and hundreds of vendors (True?).

Has anyone been there?

Any VentureRider.Org members going in 2009?

Been there, biggest blessing in the state. Lots of things to look at. I might go up there I have a friend that lives up there that I cant get a hold of . Time to do a drive by to see if I can find him.

We went in '07 and there was a lot of bikes, it was pretty cool to walk around and see some of the vintage iron that showed up. I'm not sure if we'll be going, but it's a pretty decent blessing

:thumbsup2:

We were there too, in fact that's the weekend we met Brad and Lonna. It's a big event, a lot of cool bikes.

• 2 weeks later...

just got back home from this years' Blessing in Baldwin. Great fun, went with a 60 bike ride from Muskegon, and had a ton of fun, I only saw 1, 1st gen Venture, A gold two tone with a matching trailer.

I waved as we drove by and I gave him a huge thumbs up.

WE skipped the blessing it's self, we would have been pinned against the fence. we went and at at the restaurant with the giant fish on the roof. Great food.

The number of vendors was not in the hundreds, unless they were hiding them. I counted maybe 50 vendor tents.