IGNORED

new spoiler

I was reading the site you got it from. They say it won't work with a rack...

I think it would, if you moved the spoiler further down on the trunk, but then if you did that, the leading edge of the spoiler would be pointing up to the sky...

DANG!!! excluding the spoiler, I thought I was looking at my scoot... you got the same chrome trim around the edge PLUS that little stick-on chrome thingy below the trunk latch PLUS, the same LED light strip!!!

Nice spoiler but I wonder it the trunk rack would fit with the spoiler there too?

OH... and I see you got the SAME chrome trim around the edges of the side bag covers! Did you copy me or did I copy you? LOL

that is strange but i didnt copy anyone .. just the way that i did it ... thought that it looked cool ... got a trip planned on the 5/12/09 going to kansas.. cant wait... wish i could go now ..lol:Venture:

Well, I guess GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! :thumbsup2:

btw, what do I see on your air filter cover??????

Yes it can but it is not very big. Also the lights are not very bright at all but offer two differant settings. At night they are pretty good. But a friend was driving the bike today...test drive.....and I happened behind him (son and I were taking stuff to the dump) and I noticed that the thing is not that bright with the sun behind it. It still looks good though.

those are wheel covers, but you have to modify them to work.. you have to cut the center out and each one of the spokes have to be cut down so that they dont hit the lug nuts.. little bit of a pain but it can be done:innocent-emoticon:

just wandering. CAn this light bar be put on a trailer?

my trailer is similar to yours as mine is a home made with a car top carrier.

David

jeeper0202,

Your trunk rack looks different, I have the one from yamaha. Can you let me know how much clearance you have from your trunk lid to the center chrome tubes.

Screaming red

DANG!!! excluding the spoiler, I thought I was looking at my scoot... you got the same chrome trim around the edge PLUS that little stick-on chrome thingy below the trunk latch PLUS, the same LED light strip!!!

Nice spoiler but I wonder it the trunk rack would fit with the spoiler there too?

OH... and I see you got the SAME chrome trim around the edges of the side bag covers! Did you copy me or did I copy you? LOL

If youre interested in the spoiler like his I have one and cant use it now. My paint dude was sposed to fill the holes from my trunk rack so I could mount the spoiler-led bar. the bar wouldnt fit under my rack so it has to go , if youre interested i will bring it out to Nelson. And yes it is black so it should match your bike.

Brian

If youre interested in the spoiler like his I have one and cant use it now. My paint dude was sposed to fill the holes from my trunk rack so I could mount the spoiler-led bar. the bar wouldnt fit under my rack so it has to go , if youre interested i will bring it out to Nelson. And yes it is black so it should match your bike.

Brian

Sounds good to me Brian...brang that sukah along!