IGNORED

Big Patches are here

Eddie

I will be picking them up tomorrow, they added two bucks a patch on me from the last time even after they told me they would be the same price. I will be paying the extra myself this time but our next order will be 17.00 a patch. The Patches are 15.oo , two stamps and the fancy bubble wrap envelopes = 17.00

I have 25 this time so first come. Paypal gagemech@yahoo.com

If you want to send a check

Eddie Happ

5815 Hatchery Rd

Waterford, Mi .48329

Let me know if you send a check so I can save yours

Full amount sent via pay-pal for 1 patch.

Thanks for doing this Eddie. About time someone got a Michigan lunch together. I could get to one this summer but was not able to get to any of them last year.

Joe

Eddie,

Finally. What about cash? let me know when and I can pick it after 17:00 hs.

Carlos:smash2::2cents:

Dude,

Since you forget to answer, money sent by Paypal for two patches, however I'll pick them.

Don't send it.

calperin

:draming:

Full amount sent via pay-pal for 1 patch.

Thanks for doing this Eddie. About time someone got a Michigan lunch together. I could get to one this summer but was not able to get to any of them last year.

Joe

Your right Joe, it would be good to see you. Seems its been a long time.I didn't make much of them last year either, I just put another truck on the road to ease up some stuff for me hope it don't make it worse.

Eddie, will you and Big Mike be coming to Vogel this year, Hope you guys can make it, the last two times you made it you guys had to leaver early due to weather issues on your return, hope you get to hang around this time..........Seeing as you will have more time with that added truck on the road..........:bang head: