IGNORED

Those LED lights

highwayrydr

Oh those are nice, But no. they are like little LED strips that go under the left and right saddle bags. Maybe 12 led's in them? I cant afford 419 dollars. holy crap
check walmart automotive dept. the have a new line of accessories and led strips at a bargain price. you can even press a button on the package and see what they look like lit up. they run between $9.00 and 29.00 if i remember right. i may buy some. bill :2133:

Under those saddlebags.. Where did you get them and about how much are they? they look like THE rear lights to have.

I think this is what your looking for. I just wired in this set in white led's and added an additional 2 lights.

http://www.cyclegear.com/images/StreetAcc/streetfx_electropods_kit_blu-blk_MD.jpgThe two long strips at the bottom go under the saddlebags.

I paid 74.99 plus 19.99 for the additional lights.

Yeah kind of like these. only i am looking for those that are meant to be stop/turn/running lights. I think i found them on that site though. They are called Knight Riderz. DOes anyone have these lights? Like everyuone else, i want to be seen.

Ok here is where I got mine from. In fact I have the Stingerz Cruiser level 3 package with 138 LED's. I also bought the Black Magic remote for them. Looks really good.

www.customdynamics.com

Click on Cycle Products and then Stingerz.

Oh those are nice, But no. they are like little LED strips that go under the left and right saddle bags. Maybe 12 led's in them? I cant afford 419 dollars. holy crap

PEP Boys also carries them if you have one close to you about 25 bucks i think