IGNORED

A Special Thanks

KAWoodworth

I had posted this under the Meet & eat thread but only Ceedo read it. So here it is a gain.

We had a great time at the 1st PA Meet & Eat and what a fantastic turn out. It was really good to meet everyone. A special thanks goes out on behalf of my wife and myself to the the VA/NC and SC guys. I got a front flat at 65 mph a little past the exit for route 15 south at Frederick MD, and man that was scarey! The Muffinman had a portable pump with him and they got the tire pumped up enough so I could hobble to the Sheetz in Leesburg Va. Got a can of tire fixit and pumped it back the rest of the way. Seems I had a slow valvestem leak and the tire just blew. They all made sure we made it home safely. THANKS AGAIN guys for all your help! The Muffinman said the nicest thing out on the side of the road, "We never leave anyone behind" What a great bunch of folks.

Kim & Karen Woodworth

This is true..Never leave someone stranded. Ive helped a few ,never needed help yet but without a doubt if I needed help I know that a VentureRider would come help without a second thought. Tom

He is paying if forward for the time I had to go out and meet him when he had a flat coming to my house..............but he would have done it anyway.....Jeff is good about being there when you need him, and there are a bunch of us here that can attest to that............I have lost count of how many people Jeff has helped besides me............:thumbsup:

I had posted this under the Meet & eat thread but only Ceedo read it. So here it is a gain.

We had a great time at the 1st PA Meet & Eat and what a fantastic turn out. It was really good to meet everyone. A special thanks goes out on behalf of my wife and myself to the the VA/NC and SC guys. I got a front flat at 65 mph a little past the exit for route 15 south at Frederick MD, and man that was scarey! The Muffinman had a portable pump with him and they got the tire pumped up enough so I could hobble to the Sheetz in Leesburg Va. Got a can of tire fixit and pumped it back the rest of the way. Seems I had a slow valvestem leak and the tire just blew. They all made sure we made it home safely. THANKS AGAIN guys for all your help! The Muffinman said the nicest thing out on the side of the road, "We never leave anyone behind" What a great bunch of folks.

Kim & Karen Woodworth

Sorry Craig, you know as soon as I sent the post I thought to myself did I spell your screen name right...guess not. So what does Cecdoo stand for anyway?

That was the middle name of my long lost great, great grandfather who fought in the civil war......

CE my initials CDOO= SEA-DOO I like riding them too! But I was kidding you because you said "ONLY" ceedoo like I didnt matter??? WHEW glad you made it home safely

Hey David I kind of like Riverduke better...about like you calling me Wentworth in the ride schedule threads.

Oops, I didn't notice it, Sorry!

Now for that Riverduke thing, I do not like it. I actualy perfer just Duke but that was taken, as it usually is.:whistling:

My first "strand" on the side of the road was 2 weeks ago. My ign. went out, just like it had been threatening for months, (READ MY FAULT).

Not a honda, harley, sport bike, kawa, sosukky, or yamadog offered any assistance as I pushed the little feller down the service road.

But I will always, and everytime stop for any brand on the side of the road unless waved off. Its the right thing to do.

Ron