IGNORED

1st Annual Gettysburg M&E Results!

halfwitt

Sorry I missed it. You all actually passed me on rt 15 just north of Frederick. A friend and I friend were just pulling on to 15 by Endless Summer RV's we had to wait for you all to pass us to pull out. We were headed to Leesburg for the Festival they had. We'll hook up with Ya'll soon.

Sorry I missed it. You all actually passed me on rt 15 just north of Frederick. A friend and I friend were just pulling on to 15 by Endless Summer RV's we had to wait for you all to pass us to pull out. We were headed to Leesburg for the Festival they had. We'll hook up with Ya'll soon.

Yup, we saw you and we tried to get you on the CB Channel #29 but you were not there. 29 is the Venturerider channel.:thumbsup2:

We had a great time and what a fantastic turn out. It was really good to meet everyone. A special thanks goes out on behalf of my wife and myself to the the VA/NC and SC guys. I got a front flat at 65 mph a little past the exit for route 15 south at Frederick MD, and man that was scarey! The Muffinman had a portable pump with him and they got the tire pumped up enough so I could hobble to the Sheetz in Leesburg Va. Got a can of tire fixit and pumped it back the rest of the way. Seems I had a slow valvestem leak and the tire just blew. They all made sure we made it home safely. THANKS AGAIN guys for all your help! The Muffinman said the nicest thing out on the side of the road, "We never leave anyone behind" What a great bunch of folks.

Kim & Karen Woodworth

Wow, glad that story had a happy ending, nice to meet your wife and see you again, now go washout your shorts:nanner:

Obviously this can't be considered an OFFICIAL MEET AND EAT since I have yet to see a picture of Muffinman working on a motorcycle!!!:whistling::whistling:

Seriously it looks like Krome Rose and I missed a great time. It's a good thing though, It sounds like RiderDuke might not have been able to handled two more.:missingtooth:

Glad everyone had a great time and got home safe.

Obviously this can't be considered an OFFICIAL MEET AND EAT since I have yet to see a picture of Muffinman working on a motorcycle!!!:whistling::whistling:

Seriously it looks like Krome Rose and I missed a great time. It's a good thing though, It sounds like RiderDuke might not have been able to handled two more.:missingtooth:

Hey we missed you guys, yep Jeff didnt have to get any tools out at the meet, sounds like he needed em on the way home tho. There was a nice woman there (sorry forgot her name CRS) with a tricked out honda vtx, I was telling her about Krome Rose and her nice bike! So we were thinking of you 2. Next time. Craig

Hey we missed you guys, yep Jeff didnt have to get any tools out at the meet, sounds like he needed em on the way home tho. There was a nice woman there (sorry forgot her name CRS) with a tricked out honda vtx, I was telling her about Krome Rose and her nice bike! So we were thinking of you 2. Next time. Craig

Yeah Craig we wanted to come up, but we were supposed to meet up with family in Myrtle Beach this coming weekend, and we couldn't afford both trips, but they ended up canceling out anyway. Hopefully next time. It would have been great. We have friends who live in Mechanicsburg and would like to have seen them also.

You got an air mattress? we got the space for Ventureriders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2:

And the D and the V are not that close on the keyboard:confused::smash2: :confused07:
Ya could make a name change!--RAPPAHANNOCK-DUKE ???????? then only the very few would even be able to pronounce it-!!---------Hey you all:was grand to be part of the 'traveling M&E road show' WE B seeing ya'll in Oberlin in June:thumbsup2::clap2::usa::usa: Jrichard