I have a stupid question, how can I tell if the fork brace on my bike is factory or aftermarket? Does the factory brace have any distinguishing marks?

Factory brace is very thin and hollowed out in the back. The guy who works for us can actually bend one of those with his bare hands.

This is what is on my bike now. Can anyone tell if it is stock or not

yes that's stock, you need to send it to me for free :)

You have what looks like aftermarket thicker brace. You will not need a Super Condor Ultimate Brace. (The SCUB!)

are they around 75 bucks or was that just the shipping cost of around 20 bucks to canada? :think:

Can't remember if it was $70 or $75 total, but the $20 bucks covered the shipping as well as the paypal fees. I just took a look at one of the earlier shipping receipts, and it was $17.38 to Canada, and things have gone up a bit since then. It was $10 bucks for US shipping and fees..

OK, from the response received to this thread I think it's reasonable that we start another Fork Brace group buy, so I'll be posting all the details in a new thread.

For those that have posted to this thread expressing their interest... Many Thanks

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35289

Edited by Condor