IGNORED

Greetings from Mid-Maryland New Member

Cruise57

Hi everyone, I also just got around to posting. Happened to come across the site by doing a search for a windshield (made a deal with Marcy btw). So I've already saved the $12.00 membership fee. Riding a 2001 RSV bought used in 03 with 5800 miles on it, paid $7200. Deal of the century, Imho.

Go by the name of Cruise57 because, you guessed it I love to CRUISE, but not limited to M/C's, Wife and I love cruise ships also.

Looking forward to long friendships and tons of chatter from eveeryone here.

Bike pics is from our annual Ride-Across-Maryland, Breast Cancer charity ride, normally 1200 bikes. Coming up end of May.....can't wait. My wife is a 3 year survivor now WooHoo.

Donations are accepted through Rideacrossmaryland.org / sponsor a rider / David Shaw

(I also posted in New Member area, wasn't sure where to post)

Dave, I'm near Middletown. I'll be at the Gettysburg Meet and Eat this coming Saturday. I ride a white Venture Royale, 1st generation. Expect a private message (PM) from me today.

Nick Diaz

Middletown, MD

Hi everyone, I also just got around to posting. Happened to come across the site by doing a search for a windshield (made a deal with Marcy btw). So I've already saved the $12.00 membership fee. Riding a 2001 RSV bought used in 03 with 5800 miles on it, paid $7200. Deal of the century, Imho.

Go by the name of Cruise57 because, you guessed it I love to CRUISE, but not limited to M/C's, Wife and I love cruise ships also.

Looking forward to long friendships and tons of chatter from eveeryone here.

Bike pics is from our annual Ride-Across-Maryland, Breast Cancer charity ride, normally 1200 bikes. Coming up end of May.....can't wait. My wife is a 3 year survivor now WooHoo.

Donations are accepted through Rideacrossmaryland.org / sponsor a rider / David Shaw

(I also posted in New Member area, wasn't sure where to post)

Dave, I'm near Middletown. I'll be at the Gettysburg Meet and Eat this coming Saturday. I ride a white Venture Royale, 1st generation. Expect a private message (PM) from me today.

Nick Diaz

Middletown, MD

Not sure if you guys have seen this thread. We are going right past there. Just let us know where to stop. (addy or GPS coord.):thumbsup2:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=34428

I would love to do the meet and greet, but unfortunately I've had another ride planned through Leesburg/Poolesville with another group for a couple of weeks. If things fall through I'll head up to G-burg. Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, so many rides so little time!!!

I would love to do the meet and greet, but unfortunately I've had another ride planned through Leesburg/Poolesville with another group for a couple of weeks. If things fall through I'll head up to G-burg. Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, so many rides so little time!!!

Enjoy your ride. We'll catch you somewhere one of these days.

Welcome to the forum, Cruise57.:fiddle:

Hope to eyeball you someday. I live in PA. and commute on a nice day on my Venture to work. Tomorrow's weather shall be better than today. Ride Safe and BTW...congrats on your new ride.