IGNORED

Virtual Ride to Benefit FreeBird

YamaDuck

Guest seuadr

so um, we are going to get a virtual rally patch for this, right? :crackup:

( i hope you accept late registration, i can't send anything till after my wedding in a month )

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:t2gG5td47qCJVM::http://www.scandinaviantravel.com/images/NO%20images/fjordboat.JPGJust thought I'd update you on our virtual trip to Norway. Flew in last night early and got our Midnight Venture rented. Stayed at a virtual hostel and were the beds ever comfy!!

We took off this morning and within an hour, this was scene we were looking at! My whole life I've wanted to see the Norwegian fjords and thanks to this virtual trip I've finally gotten to experiance it!!

We've rented the bike for a week and are having a ball!

Oh yeah, BoomerCPO, I made Pioneer Stew for you when you come through Iowa on your virtual trip! Just unplug the crockpot when your done. Don't worry about the dishes. I'll do them when we get home!! Rasberry Cheesecake in the fridge for ya!!

Like the locals say "Gutten tag"!!

Oh yeah, BoomerCPO, I made Pioneer Stew for you when you come through Iowa on your virtual trip! Just unplug the crockpot when your done. Don't worry about the dishes. I'll do them when we get home!! Rasberry Cheesecake in the fridge for ya!!

Like the locals say "Gutten tag"!!

Ohhhhh hell yes!! Thank you sooooo much! I'll do the dishes and laundry as well before I leave your place.

Boomer.........on his way to Iowa with a chit-eating grin on his face.

Bug and I are in. I think we're gonna head back to Ireland. Another Bed & Breakfast tour but this time on our Venture. I'll let him pick the route. I hope the rain can hold back during the day while we ride.:rain2:

Our prayers are with you FreeBird.

Peace,

Wendy (Ladybug)

Newtrk and I are in and ready to leave on our virtual ride. We just have to decide where we want to go.

I'm thinking that I want to see the bluebonnets in Texas, then ride the Natchez Trace, from there head on down to Florida and see our youngest daughter. Then after we wear out our welcome at her house maybe we should head up to DC via the Smokie Mountains and Blue Ridge Parkway so that I can sit on the steps of the Lincoln memorial, haven't done that in 10 years now and I can hear Lincoln starting to call my name again. Then we would have to make a detour and go to New Hampshire since we're so close. After that I imagine that we'll have to start making our way home, but we'll have make another detour to see Niagria Fall. And since we saw one daughter in Florida, we'll have to stop in Chicago to see the other daughter before we finally head back to Oklahoma.

Of course, NewTrk may have other plans - so we'll have to see where he wants to go on his virtual ride.

Newtrk and I are in and ready to leave on our virtual ride. We just have to decide where we want to go.

I'm thinking that I want to see the bluebonnets in Texas, then ride the Natchez Trace, from there head on down to Florida and see our youngest daughter. Then after we wear out our welcome at her house maybe we should head up to DC via the Smokie Mountains and Blue Ridge Parkway so that I can sit on the steps of the Lincoln memorial, haven't done that in 10 years now and I can hear Lincoln starting to call my name again. Then we would have to make a detour and go to New Hampshire since we're so close. After that I imagine that we'll have to start making our way home, but we'll have make another detour to see Niagria Fall. And since we saw one daughter in Florida, we'll have to stop in Chicago to see the other daughter before we finally head back to Oklahoma.

Of course, NewTrk may have other plans - so we'll have to see where he wants to go on his virtual ride.

Boy that sounds like a nice ride, if I am not too tired from touring the wild west, I just mite hook up with you on the way back and tag along. Craig:97:

Boy that sounds like a nice ride, if I am not too tired from touring the wild west, I just mite hook up with you on the way back and tag along. Craig:97:

Well we haven't seen the Grand Canyon either, maye you should stop by our place in Oklahoma, pick us up and we could do the Grand Canyon with you then go see the bluebonnets in Texas.

so um, we are going to get a virtual rally patch for this, right? :crackup:

( i hope you accept late registration, i can't send anything till after my wedding in a month )

Here is a picture of the Virtual Ride Patch.

A real beauty ain't it?:rotfl:

Here is a picture of the Virtual Ride Patch.

A real beauty ain't it?:rotfl:

LMAO!!! Ya got me....Spent a few minutes straining mah eyeballs and looking for a link to the pic of the patch..........

Boomer....who is used to laffin at himself....and that scares the crazies away.

http://www.freefoto.com/images/1214/01/1214_01_9---Portland-Head-Lighthouse--Maine_web.jpg?&k=Portland+Head+Lighthouse%2C+MaineWell here is a picture of one of the stops near the turn around point. This is in Maine. Can you smell the fresh sea air? Nice breeze also. High for the day will be about 80. I hate to leave but I have a lot more to see.:hihi:

Been wanting to do the 4 corners for a couple of years, Key West Fl to San Diego CA, Peace Arch Park, WA and Maine, then back home, imagine all the wonders you see, If anyone wants to do this ride contact me! In the meantime I'll see it in my mind!

Man if I only had the time. We're leaving Atl., Ga and heading up to SD then over to WA with some zig zagging up and down through Wy, Mt, Wy, Mt, Ia, then WA. Then we're heading south down to San Fransico. Then some more zig zagging to hit a lot of sites in Ca, Hoover Dam, the over to AZ, Ut, Az, Ut, Co then 1,550 miles home.

It ain't the 4 corners but boy at the sights we are a going to see. We are spending 3 nights in Billings for STAR Days. This is not a Virtual trip this is an actual trip and we are leaving July 16. Anyone want to ride along just let me know.:sign woo hoo:

How many days you going to be gone??? Riding the Cascades is very cool and up the Pacfic highway to the Redwoods would be a blast, Leaving from Atlanta too Very Very Tempting I think I would like to talk with you!

Stew

678-725-9566

Guess I would have to mount my new tires too!

Guest Saddletramp

I put my check in the mail yesterday morning to Freebird's address with a little extra left over. My virtual ride is a perimeter ride of the US with an X across it to finish up. I'm figuring approximately 15000 miles over the summer. I'll stay in touch.:sign woo hoo:

I would love to go but I can't go for that long unless I want to lose all my customers, maybe I could ride up to the Yamaha Days then head up to good old beautiful Briish columia, see my mom and sister, ride some of B.C. they have some great roads there too..hey! then ride to Alberta see my girls and see the Rockies then head back, I can only take about 10 to 14 days to do it so..

Are you riding anywhere this weekend?? I was thinking about riding up to Suches then Vogal, Russel Scenic highway and back home on the weekend!

Stew

I put my check in the mail yesterday morning to Freebird's address with a little extra left over. My virtual ride is a perimeter ride of the US with an X across it to finish up. I'm figuring approximately 15000 miles over the summer. I'll stay in touch.:sign woo hoo:

I always heard X marks the spot. It should be real nice. Send some pictures of what you hope to see on your Virtual Trip.

:hihi:

http://www.allamericanpatriots.com/files/images/maine-lighthouse-sunrise.jpgHere is a picture of a beautiful sunset along the Maine coast. My Virtual Ride is very relaxing. The good thing about it is I can really see in my mind (with the help of the puter) what I am missing and hope to see someday. If people keep this post going and hopefully include some pictures it will give us all some ideas on where to ride in the future.:beer: