IGNORED

I really am one of us now!!!

GuthDaddy17

Congrats!! :clap2:

I thought you might get a Venture some day.

Thats great that you can have a couple of bikes that gives different options to suit the ride. I would really like to add a Road Star Silverado to the garage for daily commutes and shorter trips. Not getting rid of the Venture though (if I can help it).

Ponch

:big-grin-emoticon: I just purchased an 01 Venture with 22/k miles, I'll get pics posted as soon as I can... I did sell the Busa to pay for it!:mytruck: Still got the RSTD and CBR!!!

OK, I got another case of cycle envy. It's a beautiful bike. Looking forward to seeing yours. :thumbsup: Ride safe and God Bless. Mike

:DYou were right Ponch! Now I have to add a buch of chrome, and buy some communication stuff for the intercom, which I know nothing about! I'll start doing some research before I begin a new thread. Thanks to all for the replies.:happy34:
let the chroming begin. we are good at helping you spend your money. :rotf::rotf::2133:

Would you believe that Belton has now passed Temple in H.S. enrollment? We are in their District and are very competive in all sports including football! :happy34:

Who'd a thunk it? Used to have to go to Temple for a pizza and beer after 5pm because nothing in Belton was open except the laundromat