IGNORED

I'm willing to help with carb syncs

Spyder

I purchased a Morgan Carbtune last year. Great tool! I used to have to do my XS1100 often but was using a set of mercury gages.

If someone needs help locally to sync their carbs maybe I can help. I've done mine a couple of times without a tach but I'll be ordering one soon so as not to be guessing at proper rpms.

Dave

Irwin, PA

Edited by Spyder
Claification

Dave,

Just purchased a 2008 RSV last spring and don't need the carbs synced yet, but when I do, I sure would like your help. I was going to buy the tool and try to do it myself.

I'm only a few exits down from you towards Beaver Valley. As a matter of fact, I live in Beaver. So when the time comes, maybe you can teach me how.

Thanks Dave

Frank

Dave,

Just purchased a 2008 RSV last spring and don't need the carbs synced yet, but when I do, I sure would like your help. I was going to buy the tool and try to do it myself.

I'm only a few exits down from you towards Beaver Valley. As a matter of fact, I live in Beaver. So when the time comes, maybe you can teach me how.

Thanks Dave

Frank

Keep in mind, just because the bike is new doesnt mean the carbs arent out of sync.....you would be surprised.

Frank,

I agree that just because it's new doesn't mean it's right. When I got my bike back after the first 600 mile check up I thought they put a new engine in it. I just assumed that they balance the carbs because I can usually notice the performance difference when they start to go out again.

I'm waiting for my seats to come back from Rick Butler. Maybe after they come back we can get together.

Dave

I would really like to have mine synced. I have only had my bike a short while and I have nothing to compare it to, but I think they might be out of sync.

Would you come to TN. to do it?:duck:

Any excuse for a ride. Maybe after my wife recovers from her car accident:biker: