IGNORED

Where's Bakersfield or Who's got the Dirt?

Condor

Hey, it's early Sunday morning, and the mind's wandering. Some of you may remember?? But a few years back after VWI? a box of Bakersfield dirt was packed up by Hdhtr and sent out to a member who couldn't attend the rally, but were there in spirit. The deal was that the dirt was to be spred on a tarp and a picture of the member was to be taken while riding thru it... then posted to the board. Afterwards the dirt forwarded on to the next member. For all this trouble a VWI patch was mailed to the VR Dirt Rider. It was a great idea!!... I'm not even sure if this was something that happened in the pre-crash days?? Anyway, what happened to the dirt?? Don't want it... just curious. :backinmyday:

I think Squidley ought to bring it to Vogel or MD and let some more ride thru it.........if there arent any trees growing in it by now.......I know when it came down here we had about 20 bikes ride thru it and I was one of them, I got the patch to prove it....

Hey Brad... got anything legal to grow in that dirt yet??? :) :rotf:

Wellll not quite legal, well I think it is in California

:scratchchin: I have the dirt and it's in the garage, we can also send it around again or I can bring it to MD and we could easily resurect the ride through Bakersfield :thumbsup2: