IGNORED

Is Chat Broken???

bongobobny

I can get in to the chat and type stuff in but no one is answering me?? other than the voices in my head but I try not to listen to them

I had the same thing, except the voices I hear are from the TV set.........

Yes I would say that GOOBERED Up is accurate as a description for this situation.

But I am sure that we do not want to worry Don. So we will just go away quietly and not say another word.

Yama Mama

Probably got GOOBERED up from all the DRIBBLE in chat...

the other day when everyone was having problems with chat i could get in and type just no one would answer me now today it won't even let me in it says i need to log in with id and password my id is already in it and the pass word still dont let me in then i get a message that says "UNKNOWN ERROR"

Dray

the other day when everyone was having problems with chat i could get in and type just no one would answer me now today it won't even let me in it says i need to log in with id and password my id is already in it and the pass word still dont let me in then i get a message that says "UNKNOWN ERROR"

Dray

Yep, happening to me too now.

Yes I have the unknown error sign too. No good. But I do not want to trouble Don with this. I guess I will sew that baby blanket I have not finished. Then I could exercise too. Paint that bedroom for Ella.

Bake a cake or a pie. I think that will do it.

Yama Mama:big-grin-emoticon:

OK folks. I found that they had updated the chat software but I'm still not convinced that is the problem. They are supposed to have found an issue with the new version and and will be uploading a fix hopefully today. They said that it only affects IE though and not Firefox and I thinks some of you with Firefox were having a problem also. I use Firefox and it seems to be loading fine but I haven't tried chatting with anybody. Anyway, please give it another try later today or tonight.

Don

Don I cannot believe with all you are dealing with, that you are concerned about us on chat. You truly are amazing.

Thank you for that.

I tried this morning before going to work, and had no problem getting on chat, and I think it must be working now.

So thank you, but getting well is your priority.

Yama Mama

• 2 months later...