FROG MAN

I submitted mine last Sunday nite at 11:52 PM, got my state direct deposit yesterday and my federal hit last nite. Feels like I won the lottery!!!!!

Till the better half sees it, anyway........

Panama City beach was an affordable place to stay. We stayed in a gulf front condo there two years ago.It was cool cruising up and down the strip and we loved shell island.The hotel even had basement parking for the scoot.A motorcycle event there would be great.

Yep, It's a great place to visit. We usually stay at the Chateau, right on the beach. I like the ralley there with the way they spread the vendors out. You don't have all the people in one small area. You can actually get around to see what is there without being gouged and pushed around.:thumbsup2:

i owe $2000.00 federal, $400.00 state. gets worse every year. better get it off this weekend before they send out the g-men. maybe it will help solve the deficit problem. don't think i will live long enough to cover the new budget. 3 thousand 600 billion dollars. :sign29: is somebody up there stupid or what. i'm old and i'm getting scared. just glad i don't have kids to worry about. :depressed:

Finally got around to doing mine yesterday. Got the emails this morning that both had been accepted. Just wanted to get them done because I don't know what the next few weeks will be like.

Eileen in I left for Boston today. At a hotel in Syracuse, NY tonight and will drive on into Boston tomorrow.

Maybe is time to start making more dependents....I am this year.

I don't like the squalling of the grandkids so no way I'm adding any dependents. But I do enjoy the practice sessions.:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

All for the practice!! :clap2:Don't want to forget how but don't think I need anymore!!!:think: