IGNORED

A little late, but here's some pics of my "new" scoot!!!

mashley

I know they are a little late but I figured better late than never. Here are some pics of my '08 RSTD I purchased back in June. Hope you guys like. Also I have included a pic of my family at the Foothills Parkway and a pic of the bike I had to let go to get my RSTD. I do miss my V Star from time to time though.

Now about that Valk.............

I was thinking the same thing, the TD looks great, love the color combo. Inquiery minds like Autopilot and myself would like to hear your take on the Valk. You can PM us if you dont want to feel like your betraying your Yamaha

:whistling:

The chrome pieces on my air cleaners are some stick on fender accents I picked up from Advance Auto Parts. Romoved the backing and used a heat gun to give them a curve since the air boxes aren't flat. Then just stuck them on with double sided tape. Got about $15 in the whole deal.

Now for those that wanted to know. The other bike in the background is my fathers '98 Honda Valkyrie Tourer. It is an awesome bike. My RSTD has some get up and go but his bike still leaves me in the dust. Sounds like a small airplane when riding beside it. He bought it brand new and has never had a bit of trouble out of it. Just change fluids, plugs and tires the normal stuff. When I moved out I just went to the house next door so he keeps it in my garage. Maybe one day it will be mine, but I wish him many more riding years to come. Not in any hurry at all, but it is a gorgeous machine. Still can't believe Honda quit making it. Here are a few more pics of it for you guys.