IGNORED

We Made It and thr TRADE is complete

RoadKill

just got home, looked like both were happy with the trade. glad i got to see buddy and jay. weather really was'nt good, but we had fun anyway. jay is already making out his wish list. told me i have to many lights on my wing, and that i need curb feelers. lol. what else can you expect from a roadkill. :rotf::rotf:

Guest JGorom
Well the trade has been completed.

Later

I don't know...I don't think we can believe either until we see photos...is'nt that the rule here?

kind of hoped one of them would elaborate since it was thier deal. we all met in springfield mo. some time after noon. after we checked in at the motel buddy and roadkill started changing electronics over. it started raining. when they got done we ate dinner at the waffle house. the rain let up and they headed out to walmart. glad i got to be with two of my best buddies for the big occasion. the next morning we hit the waffle house again and i headed for home. great weekend. i rode about 480 miles round trip. jay and buddy had to go alot farther. buddy ended up with a venture and jay got a wing. bill :2133: