IGNORED

new Stebel Airhorn

Squeeze

I'm currently in Process of purchasing a Horn for my new Ride and i stumbled over this Stebel Compact Truck Horn. This isn't for a Truck but the Frequency is nearly from a Truck Horn...

I found Sound Bites for different Stebel Horns here on this Website http://www.valkmotorparts.com/products.php

IMHO, this sounds very good. Might even give me one or another Laugh. I'm seriously considering this Horn.

I'm currently in Process of purchasing a Horn for my new Ride and i stumbled over this Stebel Compact Truck Horn. This isn't for a Truck but the Frequency is nearly from a Truck Horn...

I found Sound Bites for different Stebel Horns here on this Website http://www.valkmotorparts.com/products.php

IMHO, this sounds very good. Might even give me one or another Laugh. I'm seriously considering this Horn.

I have a stebel mounted on my 04....I purchased a new mounting bracket from Carbon One, and it mounted in the original horn site. Just ran the new wiring, and presto....one bona fide I've got your attention now horn instead of that wimpy OEM tweety horn.

Best piece of safety chrome out there.

randy:happy65:

Granted, a higher Tone seems a bit louder and maybe gets a bit more Attention in first Place, a lower Tone inflicts the Cagers the Vision of a Truck dimensioned Vehicle which might expose a bigger Thread to them and therefore will get them more alert.

You can see numerous Vids on Youtube where stupid Guys mounted a Train Horn to their Car and scared the C..p out of People around them. On the Starvmax Board was a Guy nearly blasted off his '09 by two youngins with big and very loud Train Horn in their Car.

I didn't want to open a Discussion over this, just make all aware of the Truck Sound Option. I like the lower Tone Idea. I drive Trucks sometimes and i know very well about how the Appearance of a Truck works for Cargers. In this Case, it's only a Appearance by Sound, but it will help.