Go ahead and put it in all your tires. Car, Bike, whatever. As you drive it will spread throughout the whole tire. You will not have any balancing problems.

Ride-on saved my butt once. I caught a nail one day, but the ride-on just sealed up the puncture and I lost no air.

I will have ride-on in my tires going forward. Great stuff!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Go ahead and put it in all your tires. Car, Bike, whatever. As you drive it will spread throughout the whole tire. You will not have any balancing problems.

Ride-on saved my butt once. I caught a nail one day, but the ride-on just sealed up the puncture and I lost no air.

I will have ride-on in my tires going forward. Great stuff!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

YEP! What he said!! Ride-On will balance your tires.

I've heard nothing but good reports from riders that put Ride-On on their tires. The only reason that is keeping me away from Ride-On is the fact that one has to clean the inside part of the wheel between every or every other tire change.

However, the peace of mind of having a well balanced tire and the confidence of not to be stranded on the side of the road may be well worth it.

I've heard nothing but good reports from riders that put Ride-On on their tires. The only reason that is keeping me away from Ride-On is the fact that one has to clean the inside part of the wheel between every or every other tire change.

However, the peace of mind of having a well balanced tire and the confidence of not to be stranded on the side of the road may be well worth it.

Since I change my own tires I can tell you that cleaning the rim takes about 3 paper towels and 30 seconds. All the "stuff" is on the tire. Very, very little is on the rims don't worry about the mess, there is very little!

That is good assurance! Thanks for the report. If that is the case, Ride-On will be on my purchase list. :happy34:

I also plan to try and change my own tires, when the time comes. I've been reading about how to replace the rear tire on the Venture and I think I can do the job since I have Carbone One's self-standing bike adapter (they said the bike is stable even if you remove one tire [front or rear] with the CarbonOne free standing jack adapter). I wish they had something to look at for the front tire removal on 2nd Gen Venture on this forum.

That is good assurance! Thanks for the report. If that is the case, Ride-On will be on my purchase list. :happy34:

I also plan to try and change my own tires, when the time comes. I've been reading about how to replace the rear tire on the Venture and I think I can do the job since I have Carbone One's self-standing bike adapter (they said the bike is stable even if you remove one tire [front or rear] with the CarbonOne free standing jack adapter). I wish they had something to look at for the front tire removal on 2nd Gen Venture on this forum.

Its here somewhere...I'll look for it! Ok here it is

http://www.venturers.org/Tech_Library/index.php?action=article&cat_id=002014&id=326

This is another site I sometimes frequent.

if you use ride on does it cause problems when you have to check the air pressure or add/remove air from the tire ...i would hate to damage an expensive tire guage if ride on would gum it up....and can it be used with the tire caps that show the pressure i have a couple of the 36psi ones on the bike just for a quick check...

:happy34:YEP! What THEY said!! Ride-On will balance your tires.

I use it in everything now, AWESOME STUFF .

It will not gum anything up.

It will balance your tires even better and keep them cooler.

(MUST BALANCE BEFORE YOU ADD IT THOUGH)

Best part is that the folks that repair your tire

will love you for it.. it is nothing like SLIME..

It is water soluble, cleans out very nice.

Jeff

Ride-On will not balance a tire. It will fine tune the balance of a tire once it has been balanced normally. When I put RO in the Avon on the front of the '83, the front seemed to run smoother, and seemed to have slightly less viabration up through the grips, which was fairly light to begin with. Don't know if it was all in my head or.....?? :backinmyday: