IGNORED

Dodged a bullet.............

DragonRider

Really bad super cell thunderstorms moved through the northern part of Ga. last nite, no confirmed tornados reported as yet, have some wind damage in some areas, plenty of pea sized to baseball sized hail everywhere, but we dodged the bullet, got pretty nasty here with wind, lightning, small hail, but we are good, will see how the rest of town faired on my way to work.......hope everyone else made it through ok. Some areas got hammered real good with very large hail, bet the insurance adjusters are going to be super busy for a while.

Whew! This is starting to get to be the time I start worrying about my southern friends. We have tornados, more than ever now, but nothing like what happens down south of us.

I saw my first honest to goodness shelter in a Michaels back yard when I picked up my bike in Ark. It was a little sobering.

Really bad super cell thunderstorms moved through the northern part of Ga. last nite, no confirmed tornados reported as yet, have some wind damage in some areas, plenty of pea sized to baseball sized hail everywhere, but we dodged the bullet, got pretty nasty here with wind, lightning, small hail, but we are good, will see how the rest of town faired on my way to work.......hope everyone else made it through ok. Some areas got hammered real good with very large hail, bet the insurance adjusters are going to be super busy for a while.
Us too, when I became aware of it was when the tv program was interupted to say

possible tornado touch down in Clarkston, which is where I live. Got the dog in, got ready to run for cover. I looked out the door and it didn't look that bad, but big storm was passing by us a little to the north of the house. It was traveling at 55 mph and within minutes it was heading straight up 78 toward Snellville and BLACKJACK'S house. We watched the live coverage which covered multiple thunderstorms (about 10 or 12) possible tornado and large hail producing rolled across the state west to east. It always seems when we get crappy weather Alabama sends it to us.