IGNORED

February Riding,For all my friends up North

Tom

Well This Friday AM I am leaving for a 1500+ mile ride to Big Bend National park.Yes we will have COLD weather,42 in the AM and 68-70 in the daytime but I will not complain as it is to be SUNNY all 3 days with the exception of Sunday and a few clouds. If anyone in our Texas bunch happens to be out that way we will be in Marathon,Texas Friday and Saturday night at the Marathon Motel. They have a VERY nice pavillion area with a very nice outdoor fireplace,We have our Salsa and Chips and Margaritas for our evening BS sessions so if anyone wants to meet up we will see ya there..Oh yea GaryN,Ramblingman,Blueslover..I will be thinking of you guys..And yes Squid and Freebird also...There is HOPE for all of you that winter will soon be over..We have had it tough here in Texas this winter!I will post pictures Sunday night.

Guest BluesLover

Sure, rub it in Tom!!! :buttkick:

I'm actually going to :mytruck1: to Florida later this week, and try and get in some riding in over the next couple of weeks to get rid of this PMS!!!

You have a safe journey.

Cheers,

DON'T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE!

Hey Tom, you really know how to hurt a guy. Our snow is pretty much gone but they're calling for more tonight. Still hoping to get all the ducks in a row so that we might be able to make a shuttle launch in early March. Crossing my fingers.

Just not right!

I say we hop into our dog sleds and patter on down there and show those southeners a thing or two!

hmpph...what am I saying...you guys in south Ontario and wet coast will be riding long before I will!

Actually I enjoy the tales of trips and ventures whilst I shiver in my long johns....it helps the imagination for things to come.:hurts:

rick

it will be all better by the time of the '09 international rally. by that time i would love to have some cool weather. don c.

I vowed two years ago never never ever complain about the heat again! It does the body good....

I know it will be hot in Ark.....the only trouble will be trying to sleep in the camper. When its that hot I do have troubles sleeping. I bought a battery operated fan to move some air around at least, hope that helps.