IGNORED

Harley News

Condor

It's not if Harley took it knowing that. I know that Harrley's financing plan is over 10%, as opposed to Yamaha or Honda's at 7%. We were looking at Ultra Classics a couple of weeks ago. That may be one reason it's so high. I'll stick with my venture.

Steve

Did anyone else catch the news about Warren Buffet loaning..investing? 600 big ones to Harley at 15% interest. Sounds like loan sharking to me?....:mo money:

Odds are there is not a Bank out there that will lend Harley a dime. WB has been known to do things like this his whole life. Goes along with his philosophy of "the rich get richer".:2cents:

Boomer..........who can't loan a mouse enuff to buy a slice of stale bread.

Froggy posted Months ago about Credit Cards Companies charging 29.99 Percent Interest. Compared to that, 15 Percent seems like a Bargain.

Apparently Harley cannot rely on it's good Name in the financial World enough to get a Credit at somewhat normal Rates ? Why didn't they issue a Bond to their Customers with privileged Price on Accessories and Apparel ?

Who wants a controlling interest when he can ignore them and go do other things.

Plus he gets 15% with relatively no speculation... it's a contract!!!

In just 3 years of ignoring them he will have made 50% of his money back if he rolls over the investment! And Harley probably thought THEY were getting a deal!