IGNORED

Michigan ride yesterday. DRZ400

T.J.

I was cleaning the garage floor Sunday after church. I had the squeegee pushing out all the water left over from the wifes car and got the torpedo heater going to dry up the floor. Got the garage up to 60. I put the DRZ400 in line with the heater to warm up the oil and than took it for a short ride. It felt good to have the wind in my face. The first time in a long time the temp was above freezing :banana: Spring is coming:sun::cool10:

And I used to live in Chicago, way too close to Michigan. Preheat a bike? Wash out the garage? Shovel snow? Cut grass? Take the battery out for 6 months a year? Not ride year around? Put up with humidity all summer? Cabin fever? Freezing temps? :snow:

Oh ya I miss it that....:fiddle:

Outside in a T-shirt again. :scorched:

It's good that some of us stay in the North or it would be way over crowded in the so called warm states. I still like the winter. It gives me a chance to go rabbit hunting, deer hunting bowling and other things that I would not do if it was riding season. I do look forward to spring and summer. I use to live in California for 2 1/2 years and enjoyed everyday but still missed the seasonal changes. I would go up to Big Bear from the Apple Valley area in the winter to get in the snow. Still the call to come back to Michigan was so great that I made the move. What was I thinking? :doh::confused24::whistling::)

I, too, am from the great lakes state (that's Michigan) and I do like the snow. I think it is gorgeous. But then, so too is that bike in the garage ... gorgeous. Just got it in the fall.

That is a nice looking ride you got there Marcy. Where bouts are you in this wonderful state?

Sorry to say I just can't stand this cold anymore. Just want to ride. Have a real estate agent and if all goes well I'm Alabama bound before next winter. Must be this getting old thing.:crying:

:sign yeah that: Just as soon as we can sell the house we are south bound....I can't stand Michigan anymore, they can keep the cold :(

:sign yeah that: Just as soon as we can sell the house we are south bound....I can't stand Michigan anymore, they can keep the cold :(

Squid my man, what are we going to do without you? You can't leave us up here. What about our meet and eats?:snow2::95:

Squid my man, what are we going to do without you? You can't leave us up here. What about our meet and eats?:snow2::95:

We'll just have to buy a big enough house down south and have folks stay over. The door will always be open for all of the members

:happy34:.....but were still moving :whistling:

Ya you guys run, you got to be a man to stay and fight (or a dummy). My momma didnt raise up no dummy did she . I almost moved to Florida 20 years ago. We really got hit hard this year.

For me it's being retired and riding being my thing I love to do. I just want more time to do it. Also if I shovel one more scoop of snow I'll go NUTS.:nanner:

Edited by KarlS
printed different then I typed?