IGNORED

Super Bowl :?

Ivan

Well, its that time of year again.

Super bowl time. Every year, I spend the first 17 hours of it vomiting compulsively, since the wife really loves it, and trying to change the channel is worth loosing a hand over. After the compulsive vomiting subsides, I try and find other things to do. Computer games, surf the forums, solitaire, watching paint dry etc. This year the paint didn't hold my attention nearly long enough, so I am going to gripe about it here.

So, now you all know the truth about me. I really hate football. From peewee to pro, I can't stand it.

:stirthepot::headache::whistling::backinmyday:

Ivan, why don't you get yourself into serious Sports, i.e. Soccer .... :rotf::rotf::rotf:

If you find Football boring and can't stand it, try to watch a Soccer Game. There you can see some really overpayed Men chasing a Ball for 90 Minutes Stupidity.

I admit i like watching the national Soccer Teams, but other than this, Soccer is much more boring than a most of the Football Games i've seen.

And in opposite to a Lot of Super Bowls before, this Game was one of the best Games i'd happen to see. And on Top of that, the better Team AND to my liking, my favorite Team won.

Great Game and me being from PGH could not have been any better even though Pgh should have scored at least one more TD but made for a nail biter. Now we go for #7

Go Steelers!!!

The "Fish-n-Musician"

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_1_332.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/5/5_2_110.gif

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZNxmk788QSUS

:bang head::bang head: Get a Second TV!! ..... Duh!!!:doh:

Got three of them. For some reason the 40 incher gets the game, the others, a console from 1963, and a 15 inch from wally world are whats left. We only have one cable box, so the only thing I can watch (for the next few weeks anyway) are the analog cable channels, and guess what they have on them........:mad:

Ivan, why don't you get yourself into serious Sports, i.e. Soccer .... :rotf::rotf::rotf:

If you find Football boring and can't stand it, try to watch a Soccer Game. There you can see some really overpayed Men chasing a Ball for 90 Minutes Stupidity.

I admit i like watching the national Soccer Teams, but other than this, Soccer is much more boring than a most of the Football Games i've seen.

And in opposite to a Lot of Super Bowls before, this Game was one of the best Games i'd happen to see. And on Top of that, the better Team AND to my liking, my favorite Team won.

I watched the American women the year they won the World championship and said never again will I watch a soccer game. They played the whole game and never tried to score. Just waited till the end and kicked free kicks to decide the game.

I watched the American women the year they won the World championship and said never again will I watch a soccer game. They played the whole game and never tried to score. Just waited till the end and kicked free kicks to decide the game.

Albeit the german Women's Team is one of the best in the World, i like Women's Soccer a Lot less than Male Games. That's just less powerfull and and a Lot more boring.