IGNORED

Virus Warning

Yea, We started verifying that all of our servers were up to date last week. I just worry that there will be other variants next week.

It seems like such a waste of time. i spent a big part of the day checking 60 servers in town to double check on the updates and sophos A/v status.

If jerks wouldnt write this stuff I could concentrate on real work. Plus it would save my school division about 35k a year on the Antivirus yearly contract renewal.

Brian:mo money::mo money:

I agree. Waste of my time. We spend a lot of AV and firewalls and all that. I just look at it as job security.

I did see it was an old update. But like a lot of shops we have servers that can't go down till we decide its time for them to go off line. Even a few minutes is critical on some of them.

Those are the ones I call job insecurity.. :rotf:

If you click link then click the MS-08-067 link you will go to Microsoft and see this is OLD NEWS from 23 Oct 2008. Keep your anti virus up to date.

Yes it is an old update, but somehow that little voice in head was saying you gotta double check just in case someone missed something..........dont worry I dont listen to the voice on too many other things....:Im not listening to

brian:rotfl::rotfl: