IGNORED

hey from Dix's

clay18

just wanted to drop a quick line.

i was able to come home for xmas but i was sick for the most of it, but i got to see family still.training here sucks it just seems more like 1st army just finding stuff for us to do till d-day its like waitting for a bed to open at the prison. i wish they would put us in a base in the desert and let us run mock missions like that ran real time 6 hours time frame. well gota go on to bed wish all of ya well and cant wait to ride with ya again soon:15_8_211[1]:

Clay, will you be making it home before you ship out? Sorry your holidays were not spent in the best of health, guess thats why I didnt hear from you............give me a call sometime. Would really like to see you and the family again before you leave. Your little girl is growing fast, and looking real pretty. Keep safe and dont forget to DUCK!!:duck:

Hang in there, Clay. There will be a lot of sucky boring conditions before you get to your AO. It just becomes the nature of the beast. With all the changes over in Iraq right now, that could be holding you guys up a bit. But your clock is already ticking, so grin and bear it. It won't be too long till you will be coming back for R&R and it is all downhill after that.