IGNORED

Buffalo Airport park and fly

HALRSV99

Anyone have any experience with Buffalo airport park and fly. There are a few there. Just wondering which one in better or worse. We are heading to Houston on Christmas day, going to Louisiana for a few days and returning on Mon. the 29th.

Gunboat I'm taking your phone# with me. We might have time on Sun. to get ahold of you. I'm not sure what time we get back into Houston.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hal and Gayle:rudolf:

hi hal & gayle

will be good to see you my friends. please feel free to call at any time day or nite. i don't care if its 3:00 am in the morning. i'll be on my days off, and i'am marking the calender to leave that day open.

merry christmass

best reguards

don c. :97:

Anyone have any experience with Buffalo airport park and fly.

Thought they were all the same, Park the car, take the shuttle to Airport then enjoy your vacation. Oh but when you try to leave, they want Money.

Have a great trip and bring this weather with yah would you please. OR at least bring some nice weather back. See you when you get home and have a great Christmas.

Brad

If you could come down and fly out of Norfolk, VA - you can park your scoot free at the terminal. My buddy does it for 5 days at a time. He even leaves his helmet and rest bag on the bike and if you can believe it, no one has ever bothered anything.

This and riding the HOV is a couple of perks bikers get. Being a target for the cagers don't count. :)

MIKE aka Uturn

hi all

hal and gayle made in in to houston last night @ 1040 local time. what a shock to see them at the gate the plane flew to. just happen the be my airplane to work on last night. man what are the chances of that happening, a zillon to one. knew they were flying in to houston. we just sort of looked at each other for a minute. like i know this guy but from were. you guys have a great visit and time in houston. hope to catch up with ya'll before you got to go home.

best reguards

don c. :missingtooth:

hi all

hal and gayle made in in to houston last night @ 1040 local time. what a shock to see them at the gate the plane flew to. just happen the be my airplane to work on last night. man what are the chances of that happening, a zillon to one. knew they were flying in to houston. we just sort of looked at each other for a minute. like i know this guy but from were. you guys have a great visit and time in houston. hope to catch up with ya'll before you got to go home.

best reguards

don c. :missingtooth:

I absolutely believe that Don, met one of our LEO members in Lusk Wyoming on vacation and then 2 weeks later in Worthington Mn. where he is a cop when we were headed to the 1st PIP. It is a freaky feeling but very cool

:thumbsup2: