IGNORED

Poor dirty bikes on I-65 in Louisville

Jethroish

Whie going to pick up my daughter's Christmas present today (a horse), I saw a red dually pulling a Tahoe fifth wheel trailer (with Florida plates) with a Venture and V-Star behind the fifth wheel. It was near impossible to tell the color of the bikes because of all of the raod grime. Gonna take a few days to clean those bikes.

My daughter just got a horse for christmas to, the only thing is that her mom got it for her and she know nothing about them. Should be good to see since she wouldnt listen to me on how much work they are.

HUH????

Jerry my bike looked like that when I rode mine to FL one year... The pic off the trailer... I just saw the one on the trailer... When I left Maine there was 18" of snow on the ground but the roads were clear until we ran into some rain.. I'll see if I can find the pics...

Warm at last... Here we are just getting to FL for 07 Bike Week parked next to my Bro's clean RSV... I rode it around for a few days like this showing it off as war paint but then some S.O.W. wrote "Wash me" on the fairing and I was forced to go to a Bikini Wash..

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181/Maineyak/warm20at20last.jpg