IGNORED

deer hunters attention!

barend

Was trying to post an e-mail about deer "hunting" on the german Autobahn but don't know how to include the e-mail in the post. You guys want to see how it's done let me know whom i send this to that can post it or teach me :-)

Barend

I work in the Fire Service and we got a call one evening about a 1 vehicle acident. When we arrived on the scene we found a woman standing beside the car covered in blood. After a little investigation we discovered that a deer had jumped the road, well almost, and had landed right in the windshield. Needless to say the the deer had been cut in half by the doorpost and the intrails and such had entered the car through the windshield. Part of the deer ended up in the ladys lap and she told us she had to push it off her to get out of the car. Much of the entrails were on the rear shelf behind the back seat. The deers head was about 70 yards down the road laying on the center line. This is the only time in 25 years of fire service that I can remember that we gave someone a bath with the fire hose. She really wanted that stuff off of her!! The first thing she said was you guys got any water on that truck. I'll never forget that one. She was the passenger and didn't need to go to the hospital but the driver went to get his eyes flushed. Luck people.

You'll see it's stomach.

ah well, I really don't need to see that nor does anyone else here I guess. Prolly more than one of us has seen gorier sights, myself included but there's probably a lot who haven't and couldn't "stomach" it either.

ah well, I really don't need to see that nor does anyone else here I guess. Prolly more than one of us has seen gorier sights, myself included but there's probably a lot who haven't and couldn't "stomach" it either.

While I tend to agree with this statement I also feel it the individuales decision whether to see such stuff. No I don't suggest posting the pics as we normally do but a link to them would then allow each of us to decide for ourselves whether to go to the linked site or not.

Larry

While I tend to agree with this statement I also feel it the individuales decision whether to see such stuff. No I don't suggest posting the pics as we normally do but a link to them would then allow each of us to decide for ourselves whether to go to the linked site or not.

Larry

DITTO

I tried the goldwingfacts.com but unless you're a member, you can't search so a link that is more specific would be better.

Larry

It was in an email that I saw it. No link to attach to.

I did find all the pics though on another forum.

Here's the link....

WARNING. DEER GUTS AND BLOOD :happy-emoticon:

5 PICS TOTAL

www.bmwz8.us/vbb/showpost.php?p=9843&postcount=1