IGNORED

Christmas lights

FROG MAN

I remember when I was a kid helping put up Christmas lights. It usually just involved stringing lights around the front porch and a small pine outside the bedroom window. Back in those days the light bulbs were much bigger and almost every house was decorated. One poor guy spents months just installing his but hundreds of people would come out after dark to see them.They were always a big hit with the ladies and children.

I remember going to the woods and chopping a white pine for the house. I brought in a few that would make Charlie Brown proud. Not to degrade or forget the true meaning of Christmas but these traditions sure were alot of fun and still are.

Not many folk do it anymore like they use to. Which brings me to my next point. Remember that 250 ft section of rail fence I installed at the camp last March. Well guess what MaMamo is doing to it. I should not have put an electrical outlet on that new utility pole in the front yard. I have had no more trouble out of the Rose Thief. Do people steal Christmas lights?If so MaMamo will be @^!#.

We still go out to a tree farm, been going there since 1991, second year they were open. Along the way they have added civil war re-enactors, old time craft shop and usually a horse-drawn team to take you back to get your tree. Lots of fun!

Dan

I have put a santa, raindeer and slay on the roof, lights around the house, race car, motorcycle, deer, angel, 5 set of 5 snow flake lights, 5 snow men, 16 candy cains and a star all on a music box this year. We have had problems in the past but I did it for my little boy this year. We have had lots of people stop to look as they drive.