IGNORED

Back in the USA

renate

Alan arrived back in the US today. FINALY. He is in Seattle now and on his way back to Minneapolis. I can't wait to see him. I read Alan all of your notes and he was truly touched. I will never worry again, no thats not true, I'll always worry, however, I know that whatever happened or wherever we might be, YOU ARE ALL THERE to have our backs. That my FRIENDS, IS AN AWESOME FEELING. Alan and I want to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts.

P.S

I always hoped to hit the lottery some day, well my friends, I DID !!!!

Knowing all of you made me very rich.

That's one of the great things about this bunch. They pick on each other and tease,but when someone needs us even if it's only a prayer we're there. Kinda strange how this many nutty people found each other.

Glad Al's on his way home. Keep us up on his travels so we know when he's home.

Margaret

Don't go telling this bunch you are rich. They'll be looking to see where the closest Dairy Queen is to you. We didn't do much. Just a few words to the "Man"

She can buy the first batch of ice cream, for PIP next year.......

That's one of the great things about this bunch. They pick on each other and tease,but when someone needs us even if it's only a prayer we're there. Kinda strange how this many nutty people found each other.

Glad Al's on his way home. Keep us up on his travels so we know when he's home.

Margaret

That about sums it up, Mini..........