IGNORED

Blue Ridge Parkway pics

tufftom4

Seeing that I live in Culpeper, I am just about a half hours ride to Skyline. My friends and I usually just go over the mountain on RT 211 to Luray. It's a great short ride and there are a lot of good eateries in and around Luray.

By the way the pics look great, if you ever come back by this way give me a call or shoot me an email.

Dave

Hey Tom, Thanks for posting the great pictures. That is a very nice looking 84 you have there. I am fortunate that I am about an hour from the BRP on the Tennessee side. My wife and I have ridden most of the NC part many times. It is a fantastic ride.

I noticed you posted a picture of lake Toxaway so I know you were on Highway 80. Did you by any chance go down the other side of the mountain toward Burnsville? The reason I ask is if you did you would have gone thru one of my favorite campgrounds and that is Carolina Hemlocks State Park. It is probably less than five miles to the parkway and a neat place to camp and swim and especially if you like to snorkle.

Again, thanks for the great pictures and it makes yearn for next summer even more.

RandyA