IGNORED

Threads That I posted in

BradT

Just curious if there was a way to highlight a thread which I may have posted in.

Is it possible to add something like a star or something beside a thread which I previously made a post in.

There are so many new threads each day, I was thinking this would remind us of a post we may have made in a particular thread.

Just an idea. Not sure if it is possible ?

BRad

Gosh Brad,

You just keep asking the questions and we can all learn something new about this site..

:thumbsup2:

Heck, I didnt know about that little envelope arrow either...:confused24:

There are many little quirks about this site I still dont know about.:think:

Gosh Brad,

You just keep asking the questions and we can all learn something new about this site..

:thumbsup2:

Heck, I didnt know about that little envelope arrow either...:confused24:

There are many little quirks about this site I still dont know about.:think:

I know what you mean, and at least you admit it, but then there is Carl. :rotf:

BRad

Not only is it possible, it's been there for YEARS. :) When you look at the listing of posts, on the far left are envelope icons. If the envelope has an arrow on it, that indicates a thread that you have posted in.

thread_new.gifNew posts thread_hot_new.gifPopular with new thread.gifNo new posts thread_hot.gifPopular no new thread_lock.gifArticle Closed thread_dot.gifPosts By You

For those, that never seem to notice these, on the bottom of forum pages........

thread_new.gifNew posts thread_hot_new.gifPopular with new thread.gifNo new posts thread_hot.gifPopular no new thread_lock.gifArticle Closed thread_dot.gifPosts By You

For those, that never seem to notice these, on the bottom of forum pages........

Never go to the Forum Page, but just did and those symbols are not shown for me.

I have never seen the legend that shows those symbols ?

Brad

Never go to the Forum Page, but just did and those symbols are not shown for me.

I have never seen the legend that shows those symbols ?

Brad

I normally start on the active threads page (set as my browser home page) & see it there, at the bottom. Looks like I had mis-spoke, without verifying that it also showed up on the main forum page. But I had checked watering hole, jokes & humor, poor man fixes & it shows on the bottom of those pages. So it looks like they show up in the various forum pages, but not the main forum page.

I think they show up if you click on any topic area and then scroll down. Not if you are already into a specific thread but just the topic area...such as "Watering Hole" and etc.

Okay I see it at the bottom of the watering hole. Guess I never go there often. Now what is a hot thread or how do you make them a hot thread VS. a normal Thread ? ?

BRAd

It happens automatically. I don't remember for sure but I think if a post gets 20 replies or 200 views, it automatically turns red. Those numbers can be adjusted and probably should be higher since this board is so active but I've just never paid much attention to it.