IGNORED

Blue tooth helmet inserts

jkt69

Me and my wife have Nolan helmets with bluetooth installed. Works perfectly with no bugs, crystal clear and we simply love it. Had no problems with it and the installation and tuning was no problem. Hooks up with the mobile phone and the Garmin as well. Simply love it.

Me and my wife have Nolan helmets with bluetooth installed. Works perfectly with no bugs, crystal clear and we simply love it. Had no problems with it and the installation and tuning was no problem. Hooks up with the mobile phone and the Garmin as well. Simply love it.

Thanks. Where did you order your stuff from?

I have this helmet too can you listen to music also?

How is the battery life on the headsets?

You might want to take a look at the Interphone Bluetooth Helmet Kit from BlueAnt.

http://www.myblueant.com/interphone-...helmet-kit.htm

It's a fully-funtcional helmet-mounted BT headset. You can pair it directly to your BT-enabled phone. If you get two, you can directly pair the two Interphone headsets to serve as rider-to-passenger or even bike-to-bike intercom (though the BT range isn't very far). I used this setup for quite some time before getting my RSV. It's a quality product; small and easy to mount in any helmet.

Hello, here is my take. I own the Cellular line interphone system, which is identical to the blue ant system, I am fairly certain they are the same, just branded differently to different distributors. Here is a link to the unit that I have

http://radioworld.ca/product_info.php?cPath=403_404&products_id=4303

This is available as a single unit, or in a dual pack, which you would require for communications with your wife. The unit is also very handy for those of us with GPS units, with bluetooth functionality. Here is how mine is set up. I have my cell phone paired with my zumo 550, and my interphone headset paired with the zumo as well. When I am navigating with my GPS, it gives clear instructions and directions to me. When a call comes in, the display shows a very large indicator of who is calling, and I can answer by speaking, or touching the screen. I can also make outgoing calls easily too. For the most part, people have no idea that I am on my bike riding at the time. The unit has a very good signal processor, that cleans up all outside noise.

For bike to bike, or rider to passenger communications, it is very similar. You are limited to a much shorter range with bluetooth, than with RF, or CB technology. The unit functions very well within 500 meters, and up to 1000 meters with a clear line of sight. So, for a group ride they are fantastic. For rider to passenger, same thing, great sound clarity. You certainly will not have to worry about being able to hear your passenger. The units come in 2 different styles, for open face & modular, and Full face helmets. You can find them on eBay as well, but my experience was they were not that much cheaper than reputable online merchants. I highly reccomend them. If you have any other specific questions, please feel free to ask, in this thread, or pm, what ever you like. As always, I'm here to help if I can.

Sonny