IGNORED

Rally Page

Freebird

I haven't picked a date but it will be late May or very early June.

Looking forward to getting the date to reserve time off Don. Looks like there's a good chance we won't make the international this time around due to some other commitments. I want to do everything I can to get (hopefully both or ALL of us) to Maint day this year.

Thanks!

OK folks, it's time for me to get busy re-programming our rally page with the countdown timers. If any of you have dates and other info for 2009, please let me know what they are.

Thanks

okay don, i have the dates for my st. charles meet and eat. friday and saturday, may the 9th and 10th, 2010. i checked the extended forcast and it's supposed to be sunny and clear that weekend. this is going to be a longer meet than last year, to make it worthwhile for people to come a farther distance. bill :2133:

okay don, i have the dates for my st. charles meet and eat. friday and saturday, may the 9th and 10th, 2010. i checked the extended forcast and it's supposed to be sunny and clear that weekend. this is going to be a longer meet than last year, to make it worthwhile for people to come a farther distance. bill :2133:

Are skipping doing it in 2009???:crying:

OK...it's your call but are you SURE that isn't too close to the International? Just asking...this one is your baby and you can make it anytime you please. :)

Sadly, for us its not close enough together! We would have loved to do both since we will be in the "area", so to speak, for the International.

But then again...maybe its doable...who knows what next year brings....

Sadly, for us its not close enough together! We would have loved to do both since we will be in the "area", so to speak, for the International.

But then again...maybe its doable...who knows what next year brings....

hey, i'm heading up the 09 ar. international meet. and unless unforseen circumstances arise i will make both of them. i made the last two vogels and should be at the next one. lewis, aka. dragonrider puts on the dog. it is a must do event. hope to see you all there in 09. snarley bill