IGNORED

lots of members never post

Snarley Bill

For a non computer guy I was very apprehensive to post when joining this site. I first replied with caution to one of the threads and was met with great welcoming, which of course gave me more courage to reply to another. Then that frightful day came when I wanted to post. I too could not figure out how to post (remember I'm not a computer guy.... I'm a dog-guy) Fortunately I met Don himself at the Kitchner rally and he patienty talked me through the process without making me feel stupid.

This site truely attracts the good motorcycle people.

For those that like to read the posts, keep reading and enjoy them, but if you ever want to add your two cents or tell us of a great ride you just had or close call while riding, please start a new thread and watch the group respond.

dogman, you said it all glad you took the time to see the light. your one of the gang. bill :2133:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that means we wont see you at the Tail of the Dragon at Vogel State Park, just outside of beautiufl downtown Blairsville, Ga. the 3rd week of August............such a shame:95:.......maybe next time...........

OK OK I admitt it I am a Lurker, what ever that is, I am also a Venture Rideraholic. I admit I can't stop reading these post. One of the reasons I don't leave a message is that everything I have wanted to know has already been posted. I just do a search and wala there it is. I am lookin forward for the Ralley next August in Harrison. That is only about 40 miles from where I live and I can drive back and forth everyday.

It is more important to be a good listener than a good talker. A big hug out to everyone....

:bighug:

I think it has also made some pretty bad motorcycle people a lot better by associating with us.

RandyA

Now THAT's the truth... uh, not that I'd know or anything.

I post, really! I just haven't done much for a couple of months due to having my hands full with work. Couldn't pass this thread up though! :happy34:

Hi all, Likewise I haven't posted very often, between work and kids and trying to keep on top of the "honey do" list. I seem to sneak away for a ride when I get a spare minute. That said this site is a great resource for info and specs. I also like to just browse the posts. Not a whole lot of bikers around here, and most of them like to spend more time at the local Tim Hortons standing next to their shiny bike rather than riding. There seem to be a lot of "riders" here. You can tell from the posts.

:12101:Dana

For a non computer guy I was very apprehensive to post when joining this site. I first replied with caution to one of the threads and was met with great welcoming, which of course gave me more courage to reply to another. Then that frightful day came when I wanted to post. I too could not figure out how to post (remember I'm not a computer guy.... I'm a dog-guy) Fortunately I met Don himself at the Kitchner rally and he patienty talked me through the process without making me feel stupid.

This site truely attracts the good motorcycle people.

For those that like to read the posts, keep reading and enjoy them, but if you ever want to add your two cents or tell us of a great ride you just had or close call while riding, please start a new thread and watch the group respond.

I had some "misaprehensions" of my own (sorry I couldn't help myself). Don't fret, most of us have no problem being stupid...ahh, being made to feel stupid. No, wait.. we're all really smart; We just look stupid...Wait....Oh, nevermind! And for sure, we want only people with good motorcycles!!!! :yikes: And shadows are still our friends :think:

Sorry man, just having a little fun with ya! Seriously, we are all really smart.....for real. Somebody help me out here.