IGNORED

CLASS System??

Yammer Dan

OK where is info for CLASS system hid in book. Got E 2 Reading this evening for 1st time. What next?

Hit button pump will run for a while and stops with E 2 showing on moniter. This is my first one with Auto air-ride.

Edited by Yammer Dan

OK where is info for CLASS system hid in book. Got E 2 Reading this evening for 1st time. What next?

Hit button pump will run for a while and stops with E 2 showing on moniter. This is my first one with Auto air-ride.

Class system begins on page 7-73 and e-2 means= Air pressure does not increase when air compressor is operated. Trouble shooting guide for E-2 code is on page 7-84

No book with Air system in it. Another thing to find. I didn't get any books at all with the 85 and it is a little different. Royale but no CB or radio. After Market radio. I want to add a CB that I can hook into helmets and maybe get the radio in there. I'm in the right place to get started. Owner's Manual that is downloadable?

Hey Dan,

Try this thread, It should point you in the right direction.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=493

It worked for me. If you are not to friendly with a souldering iron, the electronic tech. at Lockheed-Martin souldered mine, you send me the board, I get it repaired, I send it back to you. Just postage!:cool10:

Soulder Safe,

Earl and Jean